Bw S366......

LOGANSTANFORTH

WORKIN' MAN'S DOLLAR
Ok i got a good deal on a S366, you can get the specs at this link Search , do you guys think that is too small of a exhaust housing?? .91. Should i think about something bigger, i plan to build the truck around the turbo. buy the charger then build the engine to spin it properly instead of the other way around and end up with an engine that is either too big or too small for some random 2.6 charger then build the tranny to hold the engine......

im just throwing it out there for opinions, im not looking at competing with the major runners in the 2.6 class but i would atleast like to make it run good.......

.91 should be very good on a 66, depends on the tranny setup though. Might be tough to get it lit.

I am not sure that any S300 based charger is going to be enough to compete agianst the major runners in 2.6. S400 would be better suited for what your are trying to accomplish. IMHO.

I guess another question is, Driver/puller or competition only truck?

I know of a couple s366 trucks that are withing 10ft of the leaders all the time.. these are still 3.73 geared trucks and get 22mpg.... and are true 2.6 street trucks..

im going to build the tranny to suit the engine, i know it will most likely need a high stall converter in it......once the turbo goes on it, it wont be driving on the street, i will most likely be running 5.13 gears in the axles with around 33 inch tires......

I was also looking at this S366 too......
Search

i can probably get an S400 for about the same price, you guys think i might as well just go with the S400 and be done with it instead of paying around the same amount for a smaller charger.....

here is the S464.....This is the only 2.6 legal S400 they show, Ill talk to the guy I am getting it from and see if they got a 65 available.....
Search

i am running the s366 with 3.73 gears 5x.018 injectors lazer cuts no plate tuned afc 18.5* timing 5kgsk custom intake and love it spool up is a little bit laggy it lights around 2000rpm and hits 42psi by 2500rpm with built automatic with 1600 stall triple disc converter

i am running the s366 with 3.73 gears 5x.018 injectors lazer cuts no plate tuned afc 18.5* timing 5kgsk custom intake and love it spool up is a little bit laggy it lights around 2000rpm and hits 42psi by 2500rpm with built automatic with 1600 stall triple disc converter

i got a 4000 kit for my truck, ive pretty much got everything for the pump and the engine, i just need a balancer.....and i can get a Fluidampr for 369 plus shipping......

Back