Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > TS Performance Products
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

TS Performance Products Chips , Downloaders , Guages.

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2014, 08:20 PM   #1
wideopen

Name: wideopen
Title: Slum Lord
Member`s Gallery
DUAL CP3 CONTROL MODULE By TS Performance

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

TS Performance
851 Lovers Lane
Bowling Green, KY 42103
270-746-9999
http://www.TSPerformance.com
Questions, special requests, tech info: Randy@tsperformance.com

Dual CP3 Control Module Part Number 1200100

Most people think adding a second CP3 pump to their truck is only needed to support huge injectors and big time horsepower, but the truth is a dual CP3 setup on a factory stock truck will net you a bunch of horsepower- anywhere from 50 to 100 depending on the application. But controlling the twin CP3 pumps was sometimes tricky.

Until, that is, TS Performance came out with their new Dual CP3 Control Module. TS Performance knows diesel and they certainly know electronics. This unit controls the signal being sent to the stock pump by a micro-controlled board. TS is able to split the signal between the two pumps at lower rpms when the extra fuel pressure and volume is not needed. When power demands increase the board brings both pumps in to supply the needed fuel. Compared to other kits that simply use a resistor to split the signal equally or send the same signal to each pump (causing higher volume and pressure ALL the time) the TS Performance Dual CP3 Control Module is a programmable micro that can be adjusted and tuned to work with different conditions and/or driving habits.

The TS Performance Dual CP3 controller will work on any dual CP3 setup, so you can add it to a custom setup you’ve put together or replace the faulty electronics supplied by a kit you’ve already installed. Applications for all Cummins and Duramax Dual CP3 kits.

TS Performance offers a lifetime warranty (ask around about that, it’s unprecedented) so if you ever have a problem just send it back and it will be replaced.

The Dual CP3 Controller from TS Performance is available now.

Hellmann Performance ~ Keating Machine ~ Engineered Diesel ~ Mumau Diesel ~ GoGo Diesel ~ Hamilton Cams ~ Diesel Innovations ~ Grand Rock Exhaust ~ Smarty

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Molon labe
#FTCS

Old 05-13-2014, 11:57 PM   #2
Kronk

Name: Kronk
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
I'm interested.

Old 05-14-2014, 01:52 AM   #3
jlibert

Name: jlibert
Member`s Gallery
sounds good

Old 05-14-2014, 12:28 PM   #4
PRINCETON_JAKE

Name: PRINCETON_JAKE
Member`s Gallery
Hmmm... I got a new dual cp3 kit but was shorted a controller. I'm deffinetly waiting to hear reviews of this controller. I've heard some brands have rough idles and surging issues.

Old 05-14-2014, 02:27 PM   #5
Freezingsystems

Name: Freezingsystems
Title: Modify Everything
Member`s Gallery
Dear Dennis,

I want a triple CP3 Cummins controller for Christmas. I know currently the Duramax guys have them made by others, but nobody offers a triple off the shelf Cummins CP3 controllers that truly work as well as the standard dual controller. So please get to work on that for us.

Thanks,

Chris
92 W250 EFI 6.7 "OLD UGLY" 1292.7 HP #2

Old 05-14-2014, 02:55 PM   #6
longhorn859

Name: longhorn859
Title: Brap.
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezingsystems View Post
Dear Dennis,

I want a triple CP3 Cummins controller for Christmas. I know currently the Duramax guys have them made by others, but nobody offers a triple off the shelf Cummins CP3 controllers that truly work as well as the standard dual controller. So please get to work on that for us.

Thanks,

Chris
I can't wait.

Old 05-18-2014, 09:58 PM   #7
duramax715

Name: duramax715
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
hey guys probly not right to ask but I am anyway. Just put a dual cp3 kit on my pulling truck and hook everything up and it wont start but plug the old stock wires to cp3 in the middle and fires right up. how do you test the module?

05 chevy white, pulling truck has some goodies!!!!

Old 10-30-2014, 02:44 PM   #8
PRINCETON_JAKE

Name: PRINCETON_JAKE
Member`s Gallery
Can someone please pm me price and availability, I'm ready to purchase. I need to buy a FCA too

Closed Thread