20% off with free shipping until 6/4/09

I'm going to take pics and measurements of my oem manifold so you can cut proper holes for my egt and drive pressure ports. Expect a call tomorrow for a sock and blanket painted flat black!!!

Any idea what the hotpipe for s300 to s400 would be with the discount?

i need that and one for the s400, now i need some money:bang

Hey Brian, on a common twin set up, the hot pipe is usually around $70 bucks, with the discount it would be more like $55 shipped. I would need to know your dimensions on the hot pipe as far as length from flange to flange around the outside of the bend, and hot pipe diameter, just to be sure. If anything it would be less.

I'm going to take pics and measurements of my oem manifold so you can cut proper holes for my egt and drive pressure ports. Expect a call tomorrow for a sock and blanket painted flat black!!!

Sounds good Jason. Take a picture so I have a visual to work off of, if at all possible.

Okay, I'm pretty sure I got everyone worked out with the exception of Jason and a couple others that I need to make their stuff. If I missed anyone, please shoot me a PM or call me, (208) 251-9141. Thanks, have a good safe weekend everyone. :Cheer:

I've got my sock and blankets on. Wow, does it make things cooler. I can adjust the wastegate with out melting the skin on my knuckles by trying not to touch the turbine.. Spool up, tought to tell with my wastegate issues. it does seem to pick up a little faster on the highway. EGT cool down, takes a bit longer as expected. I'll get some picks soon.

Back