12v ppump 6.7

ryanss22

Wondering what kind of HP #s you guys thatbdid this are seeing? Even the 24v guys. As long as ppump 6.7

You may want to specify charger limitations otherwise I would guess you're going to get numbers anywhere between 1100-3000+

A P8600 with triples is going to make insane HP on fuel only.

Following this one. I’m currently in the beginning stages of putting together a mechanical 6.7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys, 13mm P7100, a 3.0SB turbo sled pulling application. Ported aftermarket head

Last edited:
I'm always being told the 3.0 class is a 1000-1500 HP class

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

There's hp numbers, then there's real life ball busting engine dyno numbers.

Figure sub 1400 with 3.0 sb. With that turbo limit cubic inch doesn't change the hp, it just effects torque and at what rpm peak hp happens.

I'm getting mine dynod, just wondering what I should be looking for And whats a realistic expectation outcome. Heard rumors of guys making close to 2k with a 3.0sb turbo..

3.0 SB with a 7100 pump, assuming double feed injectors and 156 spray pattern... running a 220/240 cam for pulling (this is my assumption) , I would say you are going to end up at about right at 1350 , could be a little more not knowing your A2W set up and what your head flows (260 CFM?)

I'm getting mine dynod, just wondering what I should be looking for And whats a realistic expectation outcome. Heard rumors of guys making close to 2k with a 3.0sb turbo..

If you're talking fuel only and PPL/NTPA rules I would never expect to see anything close to 2k on a 3.0sb charger.

On a stout dyno with no correction factor I think you're likely to see 1200-1400 for really top motors maybe upwards of 1450+. I'm not really in that level much anymore but I saw two top motors dyno (at a fairly well known shop) last year right before Scheid and if you're in the 1350-1500 hp range you're likely within the range you should be. If its outside of that range either your motor isn't up to snuff or the dyno is not giving you an accurate reading.

1200 to 1400 is where most will fall with a few between 1400 and 1500 absolute tops. 2000 hp on a 3" sb turbo will never happen....unless you add nitrous.

RK

If you're talking fuel only and PPL/NTPA rules I would never expect to see anything close to 2k on a 3.0sb charger.

On a stout dyno with no correction factor I think you're likely to see 1200-1400 for really top motors maybe upwards of 1450+. I'm not really in that level much anymore but I saw two top motors dyno (at a fairly well known shop) last year right before Scheid and if you're in the 1350-1500 hp range you're likely within the range you should be. If its outside of that range either your motor isn't up to snuff or the dyno is not giving you an accurate reading.

This.

Should be around 1250-1500 depending on the dyno, rpm sweep, and engine/turbo setup. Also don't be too focused on just a peak hp number.

What numbers are the 2.6 SB with air to air and similar set up at now?

I was part of a cylinder head/cam/turbo dyno off recently for a guy who spent good money with a reputable business last year. And did fairly well in the central Midwest. We tried 4 different heads, 3 cams and 3 turbos. 1043 was the best number on that dyno.

Back