Ohio TS convoy

Double J there will be my truck plus 4 others rollin to the first meeting point at 8am.
Rob You cruising down 75? The first rest area is on your way.

Here's what the list would look like so far and we're still month away. A possible 16 truck (and counting) Convoy. It could really get big if BossHawg600 and his Indiana crew could join in.

Double J
Signature 600 (tentative)
Woodsrat (+ ? trucks)
SuperSonic (tentative)
Greenbeast
Sonic Superduty
Rchdiesel (tentative)
DieselDork
Trainrobber (tentative)
High tech Ram (+ 4 trucks)
Bluechrome
Tuffguy707

And depending on how things go, I may have more people with me.

And now I REALLY need to go get my CDL, so I can cruise down in the real truck!

Chris

That sucks Chris...I thought the air brake portion was just a written test you had to take?

I've been needing to get mine for a while now, but just never have...hasn't kept me from driving too much though:D
Chris

Dont think i will be able to hook up with you folks. I dont want to leave here till about 5am. That puts me to the second stop at 11am. To make 9 am id have to leave here at 3am. If anyone is goin a little later let me know. I plan on ariving to TS around 2pm.

Ill see what I can get going. I know house is going with his pulling truck, and we have a bunch of others interested.

And of course I got a wedding invintation in the mail the other day for the 26th.......so Im on the fence right now.

Here's what the list would look like so far and we're still month away. A possible 16 truck (and counting) Convoy. It could really get big if BossHawg600 and his Indiana crew could join in.

Double J
Signature 600 (tentative)
Woodsrat (+ ? trucks)
SuperSonic (tentative)
Greenbeast
Sonic Superduty
Rchdiesel (tentative)
DieselDork
Trainrobber (tentative)
High tech Ram (+ 4 trucks)
Bluechrome
Tuffguy707

Minus one. Bluechrome is the same as HIGH TECH RAM:hehe: Check Sig

im assuming your heading on down 71 to l-ville. if so my buddy will be pulling mine down and we could all stop at RACERS on the way, well thats where we will catch up.

What time you think youll be rolling through Louisville? Us Indiana guys will probably be running down 65, so we could hit ya there....

Oh crap! I forsee another 30 pack of Keystone at 7:30 in the morning!

Chris

how about a liter of rum and a couple cans of coke....Ill share the coke!

Heading out early friday, Chris (SuperSonic) if your heading out around 7 might try to meet up with you If things go right I will be down your way around that time.

Zach

im assuming your heading on down 71 to l-ville. if so my buddy will be pulling mine down and we could all stop at RACERS on the way, well thats where we will catch up.
We should be in that area around 10ish.

What time you think youll be rolling through Louisville? Us Indiana guys will probably be running down 65, so we could hit ya there....

If we leave at 9 AM from the second meeting area, we should be rolling through Louisville around 10:30ish.

Once we get closer to the 26th, I'll post my cell # for anyone wanting to call and see where we're at or if someone is just running late they can get a good idea how far ahead the convoy is....in case they want to try and catch up. :drive: If ya can. :poke:

Back