5.9 CR and 6.7 parts, blocks, cranks, heads & more

If you're in WY, pick someplace closer to me and I can deliver, but I'm not wild about cruising to WI or MN, if I don't have to.

Mark.

Called on it.
He still has it, but won't move on the price.
It's a deal for someone, but I won't buy because there is very little potential to make $$$, especially with a bad crank.

If I am out that way, if and when I head to CA, I might move it, if it's paid for.

Mark.

Called on it.
He still has it, but won't move on the price.
It's a deal for someone, but I won't buy because there is very little potential to make $$$, especially with a bad crank.

If I am out that way, if and when I head to CA, I might move it, if it's paid for.

Mark.

Let me know I'll let him sit on it a while and make an offer when and if you come out this way!
Andy

Have to come up with a fair sum of cash in a hurry, so a lot of the distressed stuff is getting hammered (destroyed) and sent to the scrapper.
Also going to be cutting up frames and trucks and hauling them, too.
This will start to happen to-morrow and be in full swing by Wednesday of next week.

It's cleanup time anyway. :evil

Mark.

What distressed stuff is getting scrapped? Any chance someone can give just more than scrap and call it a day?

Some blocks need sleeves on 1 or 2 cylinders, that's the worst I keep, but I have normally scrapped them in the past.

I had a "popular" shop in Denver give me the runaround after I'd collected up a bunch of 5.9 stuff, now he refuses to come clean on the deal, so I'm needing to off it.

I'd rather not scrap it, much less give it away for scrap price.

Usually when I scrap it, it's unusable when I leave it.

Mark.

Whats a 5.9 crank with no gear and slightly bad rod journals worth? Should I just scrap it or make a mailbox?

Back