XS Power Introductory Sale

Nathan@XSPower

Comp Diesel Sponsor
We are going to run a introductory sale here on Comp D, and it will be the lowest prices I will be able to offer on our products. This sale will be on all of our AGM batteries (12/14/16 volt) only. This will run until next Friday, so if you are in need of some batteries now is the time.

This sale will be 15% off the internet pricing with only $10 shipping per order (in the 48 cont states only). We take credit card, paypal, and money orders, so if want to put in an order just let me know and I will get you set up.

Here are some of the the internet prices:
S/D3400 $239.00
D2400 $279.00
D6500 $289.00
D2700 $299.00
D3100 $349.00

If you want pricing on some of the smaller batteries or the 14/16v batteries just let me know.

Attached is a pic of our S3400 with the IBar Kit which gives you access to side terminals along with two extra terminals at the top of the battery. This is great for a clean install when you have electrical accessories hooked straight up to your battery. There is also a picture of the D3100 and the D6500.

Attachments

• 3400 and Ibar system.jpg
    3400 and Ibar system.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 44
  • d3100 and d6500.jpg
    d3100 and d6500.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Here are a few better pictures

photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

d6500.jpg

d3100andd6500.jpg

what are the specs? or do you have a site that tells about them

Edit: Nevermind:bang

Welcome to CompD!!

Glad you made it into the vendors area ! Those are some sweet batteries ! Hope soon to be sporting a couple myself :poke: :Cheer:

I hope so, I need them badly,.....now I just have to wait for them to be delivered...

I hope you don't get pissed,...but I'm going to give my opinion on them once they are in the truck,...good or bad.

So far the customer service gets an A+

I hope so, I need them badly,.....now I just have to wait for them to be delivered...

I hope you don't get pissed,...but I'm going to give my opinion on them once they are in the truck,...good or bad.

So far the customer service gets an A+

looking for your review tank

You want a review?

My AMP steps act like they are new again,..they whip out!

I've beat on the batteries, ran them hard with my 10,000 watt inverter, I haven't been able to kill them like the stock batteries,...normally with the stock batteries they would start to die after about 30 minutes of me using flood lights off of the inverter....not these,...almost 2 hours,...and the truck still fired up with ease.

Simply amazing!

Back