3rd gen billet driveshaft yoke

seriousdiesel

After truck pulling this weekend, we were left with the rear driveshaft MIA on my dads 03 3500 dodge. the rear yoke that has the 4 bolt flange on the driveshaft exploded but only after digging its way to a first place finish by 10+ feet. I know I saw a billet yoke on a forum someplace. Ive searched high and low, can anyone help point me in the right direction? TIA,
Nathan

Just buy another new one from the Dodge dealer. This is not a part that commonly breaks however I have seen some yokes from Dodge with serious flaws in the casting.

Like Dan says...usually a U joint goes and takes the yoke with it (been there done that).

it was the yoke, not the joint. the joint is still in one piece. the yoke is in probably 50. I ordered a yoke from dodge, I just know I saw that on a forum somewhere and cant find it. I was just trying to get rid of a weak link.

i finished 3rd up there with my red reg cab 24valve with red wheels i was winning whole time till u pulled i smoked my clutch end of the track, n the week b4 i broke my rear yoke also i tryed finding u billet and i cant 4 mine but call these guys they have a 3rd gen with a billet yoke they kno where u can find it GLOBAL Truck Outfitters 301 687 1724 but the u joint does get slop n in return snaps yoke my u joint never broke eiether just yoke, nice pull tho u come up to pa much?

If the truck was an automatic just upgrade to a driveline out of a manual, they have the bigger yokes.

we have been going to local pulls, deepcreek, listie, and smithton hole. as of now its still a daily driver and we havent really bothered with much driveline mods like a weight bar and traction bars, ect. Were probably going to step down to a 2.8 charger and make it just a puller this winter, and then we will be hitting up alot more pulls next year.

ya same here i drive mine everyday n i run a 2.8 charger i run street class also its my first season pulling its all new to me yet i havent done much 2 my driveline yet u going up to listie next weekk my trucks down i hope to get it fixed tho

Back