Full Selection of GTX units in stock

I notice a slight pause when it first starts coming up on boost at around 5psi(primary). Once it gets a bit more rpm(or more fuel) it comes up well from there. It will be easier to see how it does once I can point it straight in 4wd and roll all the way into it in overdrive. Hopefully saturday.

No more dyno events scheduled the rest of this year. I'm going to Redding tomorrow and make a couple of passes to try and finish the break in and get rid of the blowby. Other than that I'll just have to wait till may or june.

Looks like i spoke too soon Jose. They are going to pull the dyno out tomorrow morning so I'll try and get a couple of runs on it . Maybe get a basic idea of how the 6.7 is running at least.

Are there any GTX options (or something else?) even available (for upgrade) for a GT3788R? While I bought mine knowing of the drawbacks of operating it as a single on a 12V, when I go to use it eventually as a secondary it won't matter much. But in the mean time, something like a billet wheel might not be a waste of money.

Etr/gtx 3582 wheel would be an outstanding upgrade. 62mm that flows as much as a 68mm. I'll be playing with one this year with any luck.

Your 62 is just that though, the GT37 is a 63.5 compressor aka 2.5 inducer. I would love any input.

Your 62 is just that though, the GT37 is a 63.5 compressor aka 2.5 inducer. I would love any input.

Would you prefer a larger wheel that spools slower and moves 68lbs/min, or a smaller wheel that spools much faster and moves 75lbs/min?

Would you prefer a larger wheel that spools slower and moves 68lbs/min, or a smaller wheel that spools much faster and moves 75lbs/min?
I'm not disagreeing with you at all. But wouldn't you want a wheel for your GT37R if they could make one instead of a whole new turbo? Exhaust all options first haha.

That is a 37 wheel. Gt3782. Just so happens they dont offer a gtx37. Not seeing what youre saying about a whole new turbo.

Last edited:
I see what you're saying, I'm saying I wish there was a 63.5 replacement wheel, not changing my dimensions at all. I'm not arguing your wheel is better, but I'd love at 63.5mm upgrade, but would settle for the 62mm if need be. I'm not arguing with you, I merely want to see what his options are for 63.5 wheels first. The GT3788R is a little less than ideal due to its compressor wheel, just wish I could easily replace it with another 63.5 wheel.

I was really looking into into the gtx35 and the map and numbers look good but it would seem the drive pressure would spike rapidly on a cr Cummins. What options do you offer? Any gtx37 or gtx40 options on the horizon? What custom options do you offer in this range? Gtx4088r or gtx4094 would be perfect. How bad would drivability be with a gtx4294r with stock sticks and pump with manual trans? Please pm if need be, ready to move asap.

I was really looking into into the gtx35 and the map and numbers look good but it would seem the drive pressure would spike rapidly on a cr Cummins. What options do you offer? Any gtx37 or gtx40 options on the horizon? What custom options do you offer in this range? Gtx4088r or gtx4094 would be perfect. How bad would drivability be with a gtx4294r with stock sticks and pump with manual trans? Please pm if need be, ready to move asap.

Lots of GTX options around the bend. Also what is not going to be coming in the GTX flavor we will step in and add some flavor to it.

Back