Hummer Question

Dieselkid

Does anyone know the towing capacity of these things specificly the H2. is the towing capacity comprabale to a Super Duty F-250 Powerstroke.

Also I am hearing mixed things about GM putting a Diesel in the H2 by 2009-2010 but then i hear that GM may sell hummer all together the only way id buy a hummer is if it became diesel. i actually just got a job as a lot attendant at a GM dealer. we sell buick,pontiac gmc,hummer saab. so its not to bad and i get to drive around nice cars lol. so if anyone can answer my questions that would be great. Also i hear GM may come out with a light duty diesel 4.5L Diesel Motor?

Does anyone know the towing capacity of these things specificly the H2. is the towing capacity comprabale to a Super Duty F-250 Powerstroke.

Also I am hearing mixed things about GM putting a Diesel in the H2 by 2009-2010 but then i hear that GM may sell hummer all together the only way id buy a hummer is if it became diesel. i actually just got a job as a lot attendant at a GM dealer. we sell buick,pontiac gmc,hummer saab. so its not to bad and i get to drive around nice cars lol. so if anyone can answer my questions that would be great. Also i hear GM may come out with a light duty diesel 4.5L Diesel Motor?

the hummer H2 is nothing more than a 3/4 ton chevy truck with a different body on it.....it cant even begin to compare to a powerstroke in anyway.......GM is producing a 4.5 Dmax soon...its already approved.....

Back