Truckers, lets see your rigs!

These?
60143fa4b10c33f45f1222ab7016464a.jpg

Single turbo? SINGLE TURBO!?

Works when you don’t care how long it takes to spool in a pulling truck and are in a class that limits turbos.

I would be ok with having yellow under my hood if it was common rail. Especially a c18. I would be fine with that.

It only takes money.

I think you should.then you could have your own to show Faulkner how to tune properly

We’ll all be waiting however since he is in love with the D12 and steel cabs I’m surprised he’s not running a Volvo making millions each year.

Last edited:
Mo-powa

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Guy owns two, one common rail and one a cat fuel system, this one doesn’t come close to the factory fuel system with the way they have it set up, and I say that because I believe it is tuning that is holding it back.

Here in Ohio OSTPA the prostock semi's are singles. FPP big rigs are multiple chargers- KT's,Cats,v8 Mack's,not a Detroit or Volvo in sight.

Guy owns two, one common rail and one a cat fuel system, this one doesn’t come close to the factory fuel system with the way they have it set up, and I say that because I believe it is tuning that is holding it back.

I believe it. Almost like starting all over again

My guess is it's probably better to go with a retrofit? Or is the CT15 setup decent and tuneable?

Here in Ohio OSTPA the prostock semi's are singles. FPP big rigs are multiple chargers- KT's,Cats,v8 Mack's,not a Detroit or Volvo in sight.

They are singles because multi charger trucks have to give up some hitch height in order to compete, yet there is little difference in distances when the different setups all run together at the same hitch height.

Back