Lookin for rules for a street class puller.....

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Hey, im looking to find a rule book for Pro-street pulling in the ATPA, or some sanctioning body, for a guideline. I finally got a diesel again, and got the itch to do some pulling.
Im going to be building up a '90 Dodge W250 5-speed with 4.10's
I already know most of the mods I am goiung to be doing, but need info on how big a turbo I can get away with, and suspension setups. The ATPA site apparently isnt working right now so im kinda SOL.

Im tired of seeing these morons around here shift during their pull, or completly obliverate their clutch with their big bad smokeless 7" piped powerstrokes, n stock dodges. :bang
(this years pulls wernt worth the effort to go see)

Are you building a street or pro street?? The title says street but your asking for pro street rules.

I dont know anything about that organizations rules.

However for a work stock truck you need a stock appearing turbo

out of time. more later,.

Are you building a street or pro street?? The title says street but your asking for pro street rules.

I dont know anything about that organizations rules.

However for a work stock truck you need a stock appearing turbo

out of time. more later,.

Street class. Reason why I ask is some of the hometown non sanctioned fairs dont know jack, and are throwing guys into a modified class that dont belong. Bone stock trucks with ladder bars they are calling "modified." And other things, no real tech inspection, just kinda "yeah, you look like your modified."

Thanks for the link Disturbed, i'll bookmark it.

Im just lookin to build a sick little sleeper that I can reasonably drive on the street, and still have a fighting chance at the track. The truck is quite possibly the ugliest thing you've ever seen, between the year of the truck and the 2tone brown, no one would expect it do anything. :evil

its not uncommon to be bumped up to modified if you have traction bars. There was only a couple pulls this year that didnt bump you up to modied if you had them

Its kind of a dumb rule because they do serve a safety purpose as well.

Back