Vote to BAN IDIOTS

Look, yall are missing the point. A few local cops in the small town I grew up in were kinda crooked. Therefore all LEOs are crooked, bribe taking, drug dealing, criminal, low life scum.

Just like all Jews are rich investors, all blacks are thugs like that one rapper...

Oh, wait. Blanket statements pretty much only prove the stupidity of the one making them.

Well as long as we still agree that women can't drive. But that's a given right?

Is om617 why benz deezls can no longer be discussed--And I am Not him hacked in thru some proxy--but he is --as c111 with the orange avitar!

been pulled over more than a few times, i was nice and had all my documents ready. 90% of them were very nice back (even the ones that gave me a ticket) but hey if you break the law and get caught be prepared to pay the man.

the 10% was a pgh city cop who was pretty pissed that i blew smoke on him as he was catching up to me, i didnt know he was even back there, it was night time. i got three tickets at once that night :soap:, but i was in the wrong and he just so happened to see it.

Hmm so I can be a mini CSnyder????

I'd knock of the fat jokes, you might piss him off.....

That made me laugh! I want to train to be a mini ninja like he is! Judy Chop!LOL

I say that if you don't think they need to be here, then run them off....

Become a Tard hunter yourself, because I don't have time to do it fir the both of us.

You both owe me a new computer monitor and my new white Hanes t-shirt has coffee stains on it now dammit! Tim look what the hell you are getting started!

^ You seem to be one of the idiots we are talking about. Posting up random sh!t to get your 10 posts.

Just contribute to the site and you will get 10 posts.

^ You seem to be one of the idiots we are talking about. Posting up random sh!t to get your 10 posts.

Just contribute to the site and you will get 10 posts.

I do plan to contribute, the only reason I rushed the posts taday is because I was after some gauges in the classifieds. I wanted to buy them today in hopes of them shipping out and getting to me before next Monday. I'll be out of town for two weeks for the holidays starting the 20th until after New Years and I don't want packages just sitting on my porch for a week or more. I did manage to make the transaction even while banned so hopefully I will recieve the items in time.

Back