soturi

193,xxx miles
Thrasher intake
Icebox w/ pipe
2x optima red tops
hamilton 95# springs
hamilton push rods
ARP studs
new fuel filter system (stock bowl in garage, will include w/ the truck)
gauges: RP, fuel press, egt (egt never hooked up, that's the blue wire in the engine photo waiting for a manifold port; probe included). also will include 2x used boost gauges (haven't hooked them up since receiving them)
Smarty included
hub conversion (one of the best things i did to this truck)
updated steering (only a few months ago)
maxx links
new bearings/seals on t-case, about a year ago
valair nodular iron clutch (yes, it's loud)
~90hp FBD tips
not pictured, included: full front brush guard w/ vertical rubber bumpers

bad: same old dodge dash bullchit (see photo); one dent on top of gate (visible in photo)

$15,000

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

Fayetteville, NC

stockclass: tried installing one of the custom 4-gauge pods meant for the later gen 3 dashes. didn't work out in my favor (dash was already cracked, so i figured on modifying that instead of modifying the pod i'd have to resell when it didn't work)

"dremeled", actually, though i suppose that's a moot point now. it was a well-fit nook once upon a time, the angles just didn't match up. and then, well... still waiting on that recall. dammit.

You're either lucky or never lived in Texas. Search for "dash", it's not just the 2nd gens... Though they're the only ones dodge recalled.

forgot: it's got the new carli ball joints, upper and lower. it's got some cosmetic faults, but she's been well cared for. comes with complete maintenance records (since i owned it, back at around 130,xxx miles), including oil analysis reports.

Last edited:
Back