posting

If you can't remember the password or some such, just PM one of us multicolored folk and we will be glad to help you get it straight.

Include in the PM what the issue is, what username the account was under and the e-mail associated with it please.

Last edited:
If you can't remember the password or some such, just PM one of us multicolored folk and we will be glad to help you get it straight.

Include in the PM what the issue is, what username the account was under and the e-mail associated with it please.

:lolly:

He can't PM until what, 10 or 25 posts?

House, dog, car, truck AND e-mail? What was the name of your lawyer, I will never do business with him! LOL

If you remember your username we can still get you back going.

I call BS, Nice job with getting to 10 posts and number 11 is a phucking for sale ad. Im so sick of this crap. Can we just delete him if he doesnt PM a mod about his old username? I mean, youd really remember it after 4 years, email acct or not.

I call BS, Nice job with getting to 10 posts and number 11 is a phucking for sale ad. Im so sick of this crap. Can we just delete him if he doesnt PM a mod about his old username? I mean, youd really remember it after 4 years, email acct or not.

All in favor?

Back