**Pops - '09 FPP Street Diesel Champion**

nwpadmax

Turbo Geek
Congrats to Dale and Pat Bennett for putting their LLY to the test and taking the '09 Full Pull Productions Street Legal Diesel Championship in a dominating fashion.

Could not happen to nicer guys. You rock!

Y'all give it up for for these two!!! :clap:

:woohoo:

For his truck to run as good as it did all year, then pop a piston at a non sanctioned event and get it back together in record time. That crew deserved the win. Way to go guys!

I head they just gave it to them, and they didn't earn it at the last hook?? :shake: LOL :poke:

Watch it boy! LOL Yes, they gave it to them, because they won. Dominated the class all season. Won 7 out of 9 hooks (6 in a row). The last hook didn't matter. Done deal. Crown comes to Salem, Ohio. Period.

Its better than that guy that always revs his truck up in the pits all the time! *bdh* Damn that dead horse stinks!

Congrats Dale and Pat! I wish I could have made you guys hold your breath a little this year. Regardless, Awesome job on having the BEST 2.6 truck in the Eastern US.:clap:
Casey

Do you consider it your job to be a rectal orifice every time you post something?

Or were you born that way and don't know any better?

Well #1: Its not a job, i do it for free, and #2: You would'nt have the balls to say that anywhere but behind your computer screen. :shake::blahblah1:

And I'm glad to see that pops can take a joke, unlike ^ this ^ sore anal cavity that gets pounded too much *bdh*:hump:

Evan, I will admit to you that my truck is probably not the best in the Eastern United States, but I'd never tell a Dodge guy. :hehe:

Well #1: Its not a job, i do it for free, and #2: You would'nt have the balls to say that anywhere but behind your computer screen. :shake::blahblah1:

And I'm glad to see that pops can take a joke, unlike ^ this ^ sore anal cavity that gets pounded too much *bdh*:hump:

Nice

Well, you know what they say... even a blind squirrel on social security finds a nut once in a while....:hehe:

Back