Wicked Diesel tips, 90's

Lucky Jeff

Stock Sucks
Selling these for a friend.. He bought them a few months ago, I went to install them in his 03 and found two cracked bodies. So he had to buy 6 new bodies and these tips will no longer work. I have the receipt for $811, he's looking for 600 out of them.

So these for the old style injector bodies, correct?

Does Wicked Diesel use 8 holes nozzles for 03/04 trucks?

1058 is the Bosch stock nozzle number for 305/555 trucks

Do you have the part number or packaging from Wicked's?

1058 is the Bosch stock nozzle number for 305/555 trucks

Do you have the part number or packaging from Wicked's?

none on the receipt, just says it was sold by Shane and they are for an 03-04. I used the box to return nozzles to SDX, so I don't have that anymore.

don't see a Bosch logo on them. But I think I remember my buddy saying they were about 650 and Shane did something to them that bumped them up to 800.. But buddy is not a diesel guy and didn't pay any attention to what Shane was talking about. So I guess I will have to get a hold of Shane and see if I can't find out more info..

This is as good as it gets for my cheap little camera..
tips002.jpg

tips003.jpg

tips004.jpg

tips005.jpg

tips006.jpg

Last edited:
No markings on the nozzles just has me concerned they are the cheap $75 a set China nozzles....

I was hoping to see a Bosch marking on them, hmmmm.........

no clue. Like I said, my buddy doesn't know diesels well, he just wanted to make his faster.. Shane told him what to get, so that's what he ordered. I didn't even know Shane made injectors 'till I saw these..

Back