2006 crd liberty $5k

I'm bidding on a big truck at an auction in Northe East, MD at the end of the month. If I buy one I could meet you there or somewhere nearby.

2x4 or 4x4? Did the battery charging take care of the check engine light or does the code call it to be the abs sensor?

well the jeep is up and running, had to put it on the road due to toasting the trans on my truck, brand new 800 cca battery in it, runs like a champ. so for anyone that is interested it can be test driven.

well it ran fine for three days, thats a good battery, but now it is in hte shop getting the charging system looked at/ repaired, jeep will now most likely come with a new alternator.....

liberty is getting a 235 dollar alternator installed tomorrow, on top of the 135 dollar battery and it will be good to go to it's new owner. need this thing gone, buying a new to me truck tomorrow, need the space and the cash, make offers.

cel still on, techs at this shop don't have the programming needed to read further into the crd liberty. so still not sure what it is.

I'd still love to have one of these, I'm just currently broke!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Damn, can't believe you haven't sold that. Wish I lived closer, Oregon is a long way from NJ!!

I hear you on that one, I have a tractor sitting just north of Seattle, Washington that I need to get back here, one of these years.

Back