Who's coming out on August 6th for TDS?

VMAX

Mike, David, Eric you guys gonna run?

Deranged just needs a shock and a freeze plug, lets roll!

The red truck is getting some new go fast parts so we will be ready to spank some white Ford donkey and some black Ford donkey if they wanna play too
:shake:

I/we will be there(on time:doh:) with or without a truck and you can bet your raggedy red rag that if you light that first bulb it's a race.
Don't worry about deragged though that truck is too scared to show up.

I/we will be there(on time:doh:) with or without a truck and you can bet your raggedy red rag that if you light that first bulb it's a race.

The princess will feel left out at home in the dark bring it. She seems to enjoys the spankings.

I will line up with that red one, black one, or the other two white ones win or loose. Lets roll!

we will be heading out to do testing because the nhrda race in gainsville fl is the next weekend. i think we figured out to get the truck to spool so we r going to add more fuel and try to get some 10's out of it

we will be heading out to do testing because the nhrda race in gainsville fl is the next weekend. i think we figured out to get the truck to spool so we r going to add more fuel and try to get some 10's out of it

What in the hell was the spooling? TCM?

Got the new parts, fabbing things up now.
Hoping to be ready to test this weekend.

I'm doing my best to make my truck as fast as possible because Snow White is making me nervous....LOL

Michael
HRD

I should have my dually back together by then and hopefully be out making some test runs as well.

Looks like this will be a good one! Leaving now to pick up my new trailer unfortunately it is south of Fort Worth. The trailer queen finally has a trailer! LOL

Guess I have to come now since the golf cart is in my garage. :D :D

Was able to make a few changes in plans and it looks like I'll make it out after all.

I/we will be there(on time:doh:) WITH a truck and you can bet your raggedy red rag that if you light that first bulb it's a race.

There I fixed it for you, I know you meant that you would be there with Snow Queen, one way or another. :poke:

OMG, THE Forrest Nearing is going to be there?? :rockwoot:

Got a few more go fast goodies coming.
We did a stall test over the weekend and nothing blew up...LOL
The FASS quit working but I'm hoping that's a simple fix.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Michael
HRD

P.S. Bring your video cameras :evil

Back