S300 sx-e

Smokem

Turbler
Three different S300 SX-E options have been added to our website, these units come complete with the 3rd Gen style elbow to simplify the installation process.

http://www.infiniteperf.com/#!drag-racing/c1lol

12310527_930677617007383_1368912144411144034_n.jpg

No real work on my part, I just thought it would be easier to offer them as a package so to speak.

No real work on my part, I just thought it would be easier to offer them as a package so to speak.
Im assuming the T3 14cm exhaust housing listed is not wastegated? If so can you get a wastegated housing and with a cr flange?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes it is the non wastegated AGP housing, yes it could be "upgraded" to the wastegated BW housing.
Can you pm a price please. Need a wg T3. Guess thats the 3" 90? Does that include the flange welded on the compressor outlet?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

So when will see modified nozzle pricing for those nice injectors listed on your site?

It's so nice to finally see a new injector with no core charge btw.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how does a 14cm turbine housing on the S300 SX-E 62/68 correlate to ratio numbers like a 0.91 housing, 0.88, etc?

Yes they are available, but there will be a shortage through the end of the year rolling over into January, I don't text.

Back