Some pics of my project

I understand. But NHRA rules are being written. I'm assuming he intends on runnin on a drag strip. If it is a sanctioned NHRA track the old rules may not mean anything. We'll see, all may be OK. What I'm saying is the first cages I installed, I had nothing to go by. DHRA didn't know, NHRA had no rules on the trucks. I just did something, and that's what Darren's been runnin ever since. That will change now. He will have to have a full 10 point cage. I guess, 1 5/8 CM and hope it's good. Prolly will be.
..PT..

Last edited:
Billysgoat said:
That is sick looking.....I like it :D

Now get it over to David so Richard can play with it some LOL

Thats a no go. Richard has become our official Dodge guy. All he does is Dodges these days!:ylsuper:

DSTRBD said:
Thats a no go. Richard has become our official Dodge guy. All he does is Dodges these days!:ylsuper:
Is he still looking for the HPOP on a 12 valve?:bang

UNBROKEN said:
That's the thing all those little metal lines go to, right ? LOL
Its the thing David wishes came from the factory on Powerjokes.:evil

Its more like the center of the universe on the "dinosaur" 12 valve.

Last edited:
CC12V said:
Its the thing David wishes came from the factory on Powerjokes.:evil

Its more like the center of the universe on the "dinosaur" 12 valve.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz
snore
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz
snore
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
snore
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Powerstroke Racer said:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz
snore
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz
snore
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
snore
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

In between snores, and in a cold sweat David mumbles "Darn Powerstrokes, I should have gone with a 12 valve Cummins" then suddenly he seems to relax and a broad smile appears accross his face, and in a very calm and clear voice says "I'm going to put a Cummins in Snow White" :doh:
In his excitement, and feelings of warmth he awakens and finds that he has just wet the bed.:lolly: :kick:

MADDOG said:
In between snores, and in a cold sweat David mumbles "Darn Powerstrokes, I should have gone with a 12 valve Cummins" then suddenly he seems to relax and a broad smile appears accross his face, and in a very calm and clear voice says "I'm going to put a Cummins in Snow White" :doh:
In his excitement, and feelings of warmth he awakens and finds that he has just wet the bed.:lolly: :kick:
Bite your tongue!!

Back