Control arm length

The only person here that's noted a "sickening level of pride" is you. True, Texas probably kicks the sh!t out of Pennsylvania in every way imaginable, but it's still just another state. Maybe you have some insecurity issues yourself that cause this projecting on others?

^^^^Wow. The definition of hypocrisy^^^^.

And I thought there make may even be a shred of valuable information in this thread.

SURPRISE!

And you had to throw you $.02 of bs in just to help out. Contrary to popular belief there are a couple of pretty smart dudes (definitely not me) that have posted in this thread with some pretty good information.

And you had to throw you $.02 of bs in just to help out. Contrary to popular belief there are a couple of pretty smart dudes (definitely not me) that have posted in this thread with some pretty good information.

No one ever considered you as one of the smart ones LOL

Good news-Got the tires delivered already. They're 37/12.5/R18 BFG A/T's. Bad news-I'm not sure longer control arms are gonna get these tires to clear completely. They're huge!(That's what she said.) I might end up getting 1" arms and trimming the bumper or something. I'd normally consider lifting it, but: More bad news-Just found out I'm being audited. Irwin R. Schyster wants another $1,768 for 2011 taxes! *bdh*

Back