Central Texas Dyno Day And Big Dawg Shootout!!!

4thAnnualSpringEvent.jpg

you can get more info on this at www.centraltexasdiesel.com and if you're interested in attending send me a PM with your e-mail address and when I get the e-mail application I will send it your way.

Thanks in Advance

DUANE

That looks like my buddy scotty's old truck. Either way, buda is an awesome event and I'll be there for sure.

I hope to see you all out there...my trucks not going to make any kind of crazy numbers, but I'm going to run it anyway...I've heard rumors of at least 1 1000HP truck gonna be there

to all just remember if you want to enter the big dawg challenge you need to bring a dyno sheet showing over 650HP[/QUOTE]

I'm bringing the 02 and the 98, I think we might be able to hit 650...

heck why not man...give you a good baseline for when you start bombing!

but i won't bomb this truck, ever. I do however want to dyno IN regen and out of regen....I can feel a big difference and want dyno proof.

Idk Buck, the 98 didn't break 600 February 22 LOL you know we are all jealous :bow:

to all just remember if you want to enter the big dawg challenge you need to bring a dyno sheet showing over 650HP

I'm bringing the 02 and the 98, I think we might be able to hit 650...[/QUOTE]

I don't doubt it...I'm excited to we're gonna have some big power trucks out there...

but i won't bomb this truck, ever. I do however want to dyno IN regen and out of regen....I can feel a big difference and want dyno proof.

Idk Buck, the 98 didn't break 600 February 22 LOL you know we are all jealous :bow:

You're right that's something I would be interested to see myself.

Ill be there

if i can get worktime off, and get my truck set up..

See yall there! if i make it.. im countin the days...

Back