More HP from Ford

I know (as well as everyone else) that the 6.0 will have problems if you try to push them. But from everything I have seen with the 6.4 they seem to be solid with nothing done to them till at least 650 700 hp,, at that point it is tough on any engine IMHO. Dont get me wrong I am a dodge lover, but I have to credit where it is due. The 6.4 is the real deal, there isnt another engine going as of now that with just a tuner and DPF delete you can be pushing 600 hp and get over 20 mpg

It's nice to see a Dodge guy giving Fords a little credit (and even standing up for them a bit too 'sounds like). Kudos to you.

I think kevin bought a 6.4 for his tow vehicle if i recall.
I'm a Dodge guy too, i will be in the market for a new or like new truck in april and have been seriously debating getting a new ford. I like the new looks as well as the 08-10s. Its nice to hear these trannys have been holding up to 700hp on stock internals too. The only bad thing that will really effect me is the fuel milage. I wouldn't be able to delete things right away on a 50k dollar truck to get the milage increase, i just couldnt imagine if i had a problem and had to go to the dealer for them to tell me "sorry you have aftermarket parts". I'd be driving all over the midwest for work so its not like i can just switch things over.

Back