FCDP's new 6.7 F350

I was unaware you could even tint the whole windshield does it look darker? I think the lights behind you would reflect off it. My old truck when cars where in front of you and you couldn't see out the back window because the lights reflecting. Have you done this before?

Looks like a delete.

The thing that I hate about the new trucks is the missing middle seat. Sometimes your girl has to sit next to you to help you "drive."

Pretty kewl!! I'd like to drive one just to see.

I was unaware you could even tint the whole windshield does it look darker? I think the lights behind you would reflect off it. My old truck when cars where in front of you and you couldn't see out the back window because the lights reflecting. Have you done this before?

Yes, you can do the whole windsheild. I do every vehicle I own that way. Not ness. legal though!!

It makes the whole truck/car look better.

every one was sayin these things were ugly when the pics first came out but i went and seen one at the lot in person and now the pics of yur and this is the best looking truck ever produced:rockwoot:

I wasnt a fan when I first saw them, but once I drove it I was sold, I think its beautiful too but I am partial LOL

dude the [=] grille is ugly as sin though...

I dont think its that bad..and the KR having the painted surround makes it better IMO

Yeah I'd be interested to know the real world MPG when you first fill it, does that have the queer green leaves or whatever you get for driving good, I saw a ford commercial yesterday bragging about that. Lol, but nice truck I really like the new ford grille. Its just kind of funny that the fender/hood line remind me of the dodge nitro, other than that ford did good on the exterior re-design.

I am too, I filled it all the way up yesterday and I have about 80 miles on it I reset the ODO and it has a screen that shows your instant average and the another that shows how many miles you have been, how many mins the truck has been on and how much fuel consumed and MPG, its showing 17mpg right now in stock form.

Looks good!

Thanks Daniel!

Its not really legal.. it is like driving with sunglasses on..but lighter.. It doesn't reflect anything, I have done this on my past 5 vehicles, its pretty common in Florida

What is the blue thing on the floor. how is the power with the new engine, im lookin at a regular cab instead of getting a gmc. :rockwoot:

The blue thing is the FCDP EGR Delete kit for the 6.0 and that one is Tony Wildman's, you can see more info here:

First Coast Diesel Performance -Full EGR Delete Kit- Your Source For Powerstroke Performance

First Coast Diesel Performance -Options- Your Source For Powerstroke Performance

Looks like a delete.

The thing that I hate about the new trucks is the missing middle seat. Sometimes your girl has to sit next to you to help you "drive."

LOL, you can get it, dont remember in what trucks but you can still get a middle seat.

Pretty kewl!! I'd like to drive one just to see.

Yes, you can do the whole windsheild. I do every vehicle I own that way. Not ness. legal though!!

It makes the whole truck/car look better.

I would suggest driving one, I would think that people could pretty easily be sold on these, they are pretty amazing. And I agree, I have done the windshield on all my vehicles I have ever owned, cuts down on the glare at night, reduces in cab temps in the summer time and reduces interior fade, plus it just looks way better from the outside.

did you sell your 6.0? nice truck and let us know how the tunes feal on it in acouple weeks

I still have the 6.0, I dont think its gonna go anywhere unless someone just has to have it ya know..

I will keep everyone updated on the progress.

I got it scaled yesterday...

weightslip.jpg

thats with me (215lbs) in it and a full tank of fuel, BTW for the person who asked, its a 26 gallon tank.

I'm planning to have it dynoed Saturday (possibly) and take it to the track for some baseline runs soon after.

Just ordered a Icon Level Kit with new Icon shocks all the way around, the Icon adjustable trac bar and Icon dual steering stabilizers, also a set of Bolt on Farmboy Fabrications traction bars..man these suspensions are alot more expensive then the leaf springs I was used to ..It should be nice when it gets done I cannot stand the sagging look in the front!

Gotta give a shout out to Jesse @ Farmboy Fabrications, thanks Jesse!!

Well its been a couple days, I was curious if you got the MPG numbers yet? Compared to how your 6.0 PSD was stock do you feel that the 6.7L has more power?

Nice truck!

I want to go drive one when my local dealer gets one in. Not that I would buy a new one. Maybe in about 10 years.

I hate to say it, but the 2011 Fords are pretty damn nice. I drove one back in November or December I think, maybe Jan. Hell I dont know. It was pretty nice.

Dealer has 3, one of which is (was) a Golden Bronze 350 Crew/long two-tone w/ tan...freakin beautiful truck!

Back