What Ya Think? Little feedback please!!

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff...I just got done eating my breakfast when them stacks arrived. So I hadn't tossed it out yet. What the hell did you think it was for?....Damn weirdo....LOL :hehe:

Me thinks you just answered your own question:hehe: clownpuncher:hehe::hehe::hehe::kick:

Looks good Josh, if I were going to have a stack it would be black like that, let us know how it holds up

I think Treesmasher is lookin for 8's for his Pete....... He'd defineatly like the black coating....

:doh:....Hmm no 8" stacks yet. But I can definatly see a custom set being made.

Looks good Josh, if I were going to have a stack it would be black like that, let us know how it holds up

Thanks Rob! Yeah, I'll keep everyone posted. In fact I plan on taking a few snap shots of the second set of stacks when I get them.

I think you need a bigger monitor.

And coat the ENTIRE exhaust system that way...it'd be *****in'!!!

Looks great Josh!

I think you need a bigger monitor.

And coat the ENTIRE exhaust system that way...it'd be *****in'!!!

Looks great Josh!

LOL If you send me a bigger monitor I'll use it...LOL

We could do an entire system...not sure you'd want to pay for it though! :eek: Ceramic coating is charged by the liniar foot!

LOL Only 100th Josh...I'm surprised I got in that quick.
But I really could use an exhaust sponsor. ;)

:doh: should've told me sooner Scott....

I with the Dr. I want a Whole Exhaust Black....Tip and All.

Don't encourage Denny Phil...geez. :bang

LOL How long ago?

LOL anytime before his last post...LOL

Generally I TRY to get all my ducks in a row and have 1 sit down and discuss all the potential trucks and drivers to sponsor for the year. I try to shoot for the end of Feburary...but here we are in March, and I'm just NOW getting to sit down with the list of trucks....:bang Funny how life works like that.

I see ya over there checkin out the hood stack girls. LOL

LOL yeah...I may need to borrow one of them there girls to pose for the Ad's we do for the black stacks...wonder where I can get a truck to use for her to pose on.....

(braces himself for the mass amount of emails...LOL)

LOL yeah...I may need to borrow one of them there girls to pose for the Ad's we do for the black stacks...wonder where I can get a truck to use for her to pose on.....

(braces himself for the mass amount of emails...LOL)

What makes you think any of those girls are into black stacks? They all look to be from the country to me... not the hood. LOL

Back