Questions for you turbo gurus

Not really sure that this pertains to the question at hand....... Please take your negative f~*king comments else where you don't know me or anything about me people like you are the reasons forums like this don't get new members :thankyou2:

We don't need you. Go. Away. You're right, I don't know you or anything about you. And I'm quite fond of that. Lets keep that that way.

Not really sure that this pertains to the question at hand....... Please take your negative f~*king comments else where you don't know me or anything about me people like you are the reasons forums like this don't get new members

I came here because of what Ponci said. You're talking to the best of the best here and if you don't like it then they won't care when you go. I'm grateful to have access to some of the best brains in this industry. :thankyou2:

Jesus Christakis you got it all wrong. Area doesn't aspect the radius! Radius aspects the area! Ratio is variable.

You people are somthing else

I normally don't comment on these, but if you poke this hornets nest any further it will earn you a one way ticket down the internet highway.

Easiest is to have your screen name changed and try and become a part of the community.

Cool?

Back