Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Pit Area- OFF TOPIC FORUMS > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Seller/Buyer Feedback
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2018, 02:09 PM   #81
Jgray.Proaudio

Name: Jgray.Proaudio
Title: Don't Trust Nixon
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokersace View Post
About you b!tching about not having an address... Quit b!tching and talk to your brother!

If your bother isn’t smart enough to remember where he drove to, then I highly doubt he was smart enough to cover an engine in the rain...
Why are you pissed at me for not asking my brother for an address he picked a motor up from 8 months ago?

With several people saying Mark has moved recently AND MARK HIMSELF who has commented several time on this post not providing me with it???

Old 12-22-2018, 03:22 PM   #82
bwdt

Name: bwdt
Title: engineer
Member`s Gallery
Have you ever heard of the legal term of Standing?
Technically you have none and Mark has no reason to even speak to you.

You didn't purchase the engine, your brother did. WOW!
2000 LBQC 4X4 w/3:54 gears and an Allison 5 Speed Transmission, 271 TC, DT Radius Arms, Quadzilla, smarty, Hamilton 188-208 cam, 62-68/12 Turbo, High compression 19.5 to 1 pistons, 180 hp injectors, O-ringed and studded, 19.5 Rickson wheels and Tires, Buckstop bumper.

Old 12-22-2018, 07:10 PM   #83
DISTURBED

Name: DISTURBED
Title: YEA WE RIDE THE SHORT BUS
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgray.Proaudio View Post
Here is what I want.

Mark to provide me with his current shipping address. Commercial? Residential? With Dock? with Fork?

An agreement that Mark will exchange either the assembled short block with a comparable unit without a cracked block. Or std. bore bare block with no cracks, no broken bolt locations, and no spun mains. Rust in the cylinders would be acceptable.

I think it is only fair that Mark pays the shipping on the block back to him and the shipping of the replacement block back.
Quote:
I more or less have kept my agreements with Mark. I told him it would take me 2 weeks to get the block from my storage and it took me 4 weeks.. I should have called him back at that point. It's our busy season and before the holidays, I figured it could wait for the 1st week of Jan.

I never told him I was going to ship the motor, I never told him the motor was shipped.
So you just expect him to ship you who are a nobody in this entire scheme a new short block with out sending him back the bad part first?? I speak to Mark alot and I know for a fact he told you or your brother to send back the bad block and he would send you another. You don't get to keep.the bad part plus get a new one. So if you made a junk harness and sent it to someone and it was chit, you would just send them a new one free of charge and not expect the old one back first????? I highly doubt that would be the case.

So you also just incriminated yourself by say you were never going to send the bad part back!!! So you can drop the bull chit now and go back to making junk harnesses. You expect a new replacement with put sending the bad part back. That's not how chit works. Please tell everyone your business name so we make sure to never do business with you and can pass along to others that maybe thinking of even spending a dollar with you. Your bullchit story keeps changing. If I was Mark I would tell you to get phucked to. You sound like an entitled little phuck stick to me because everything you claim to want was already agreed on and you never came through with sending the block back. Don't send bad block back dont get replacement. Pretty cut and dry for anyone with half a brain.

Also Mark doesn't have to provide you with anything. You didn't buy the engine. Your brother did. And you have stated numerous times you never asked for his address till now.

01 CTD Retired sled puller, dedicated "Twin Turbo" tow rig
96 CTD "TOO" Disturbed 3.0 - Built by Disturbed Diesel Performance
96 CTD "The Sickness" 2.6/2.8- Built by Disturbed Diesel Performance

Last edited by DISTURBED; 12-22-2018 at 07:15 PM.

Old 12-22-2018, 07:56 PM   #84
12valve95

Name: 12valve95
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DISTURBED View Post
So you just expect him to ship you who are a nobody in this entire scheme a new short block with out sending him back the bad part first?? I speak to Mark alot and I know for a fact he told you or your brother to send back the bad block and he would send you another. You don't get to keep.the bad part plus get a new one. So if you made a junk harness and sent it to someone and it was chit, you would just send them a new one free of charge and not expect the old one back first????? I highly doubt that would be the case.

So you also just incriminated yourself by say you were never going to send the bad part back!!! So you can drop the bull chit now and go back to making junk harnesses. You expect a new replacement with put sending the bad part back. That's not how chit works. Please tell everyone your business name so we make sure to never do business with you and can pass along to others that maybe thinking of even spending a dollar with you. Your bullchit story keeps changing. If I was Mark I would tell you to get phucked to. You sound like an entitled little phuck stick to me because everything you claim to want was already agreed on and you never came through with sending the block back. Don't send bad block back dont get replacement. Pretty cut and dry for anyone with half a brain.

Also Mark doesn't have to provide you with anything. You didn't buy the engine. Your brother did. And you have stated numerous times you never asked for his address till now.
Phucking

This should be the last post in this thread so it can be seen that CompD isn't the place for this bullchit moaning and groaning without merit.

'95 RCLB: in pieces...

1986 RC C30 Dually 12Valve...Coming soon

'17 HANDSHAKER : SOLD

Old 12-22-2018, 11:51 PM   #85
Jgray.Proaudio

Member`s Gallery
Quote:

Wow. Good reading skills.

I don't know where you got that I expect Mark to ship be a block without him having the old one back in the first place. I said I expect him to cover shipping of the cracked block/short block back to him, and that this would only happen after a public agreement was made (per Marks request via PM) on this forum.

Quote:
So if you made a junk harness and sent it to someone and it was chit, you would just send them a new one free of charge and not expect the old one back first????? I highly doubt that would be the case.
I have in fact shipped a customer a replacement harness, overnight with ECU to fix an issue I caused in the harness. Without any agreement on getting either of them back. Not relevant to this situation though.

I never said I was never going to ship the block back. Once again, nice reading skills. I said I wasn't going to ship the black back without an agreement between me and Mark.

Also, why does it matter if it was me or my brother? Mark agreed to work with me on this situation 2 months ago. Seriously Comp D. He's my brother who is not on Comp D, and not in the industry.

Old 12-23-2018, 01:29 AM   #86
Jgray.Proaudio

Member`s Gallery
Comp D, Have a good weekend and a Merry Christmas.

I'm out until Wednesday.

Old 12-23-2018, 02:40 AM   #87
Mark Nixon

Name: Mark Nixon
Title: No Savior among the flesh
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
...I said I expect him to cover shipping of the cracked block/short block back to him...
It will be "A USABLE, CRACK FREE BLOCK ONLY", he pays to ship the bad block and I will pay to ship him my good one.
Also your brother will be the one I am dealing with, as you are not the person I originally dealt with.
I have sent your brother a text, outlining the time frame and the terms, along with the address he was texted in the beginning.
You are out of the negotiating and shipping arrangements from here on out.
I will also be blocking you on here.

Quote:
...and that this would only happen after a public agreement was made (per Marks request via PM) on this forum.
No "agreement" was made, just the statement in the attachment.

Mark.
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture _2018-12-23-01-57-37.png (348.4 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Mark Nixon; 12-23-2018 at 02:52 AM.

Old 12-23-2018, 08:55 AM   #88
Strokersace

Name: Strokersace
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Why are you pissed at me for not asking my brother for an address he picked a motor up from 8 months ago?

Thanks for proving my point...

I have zero dog in this fight, and have never dealt with Mark. Nor you for that matter. Just calling it how I see it. IF you truly wanted an address, you’d have talked to your brother. It’s very simple and common sense. Your whining and unwillingness to do the obvious on 1/2 of your complaints speaks volumes.

Just a crybaby wanting attention is exactly how you come across. Again just calling it how I see it.

Maybe sometime between now and Wednesday you can pull your head out of your sphincter and get the address from your brother.

Old 12-23-2018, 09:53 AM   #89
zstroken

Name: zstroken
Title: For $$$ your name here
Member`s Gallery
What I think is funny, is how easy it is to get an address, and neither party is willing to take the simple step to do it...
24V P-Pump Mafia member #1(retired)

Thanks to Mumau Diesel, Goerend Transmission, Northeast Diesel Service!

Old 12-23-2018, 10:07 AM   #90
Mark Nixon

Name: Mark Nixon
Title: No Savior among the flesh
Member`s Gallery
It's like people ignore what I have typed.

Read post 92 very carefully.

Also, I have the texts between us, on my end and guess what?
The lead text has...
My address.

Mark.

Old 12-23-2018, 10:35 AM   #91
Strokersace

Name: Strokersace
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Nixon View Post
It's like people ignore what I have typed.

Read post 92 very carefully.

Also, I have the texts between us, on my end and guess what?

The lead text has...

My address.

Mark.

I read it. It’s spot on.

Regardless if you gave it to him, his brother, or Neil Armstrong, he’s still going to b!tch about not having an address! . His gripe will change from what it has been to something else. Every time he types the argument changes slightly.

He’s like a scorned woman. But that woman is accustomed to using men at her disposal. Then one day she gets a taste of her own medicine and now she’s a woman scorned! Cracks me up every time!

Old 12-23-2018, 11:45 AM   #92
9724VF350

Name: 9724VF350
Title: Tractor Guy
Member`s Gallery
I like mark and all, but if he charged admission for people to swing from his nutsack on this subject he could just buy the guy a new truck at this point.

Wife's ride-03 Excursion 12V swap in the works.

Closed Thread