Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Tech > 2007.5-2013 6.7L
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 09:49 AM   #1
gribble21

Name: gribble21
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
Dpf delete

Somebody tell me about deleting a dog on an 07.5 Cummins my dads truck took a crap on him the other day and its been narrowed down to the dpf being plugged. I don't know much about the 07.5s any help would be great are they easy to delete and what all is needed to get it all done. And what the benefit if any to deleting the egr and cooler? Is it with the little extra do do those as well. Thanks again.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Old 07-08-2012, 10:41 PM   #2
Gibson

Name: Gibson
Title: There's no love in diesel
Member`s Gallery
Just search on here bud.

But any 4" or 5" exhaust for an 04.5-07 5.9 will bolt up if it's turbo back. Or a DPF delete pipe will do. You will need a programmer. Such as Smarty or H&S. which ever you prefer. And if your deleting exhaust then egr is very benifiticial to remove as well. I mean who wants that junk there anyways?

2003 Dodge 2500 Cummins QC SRW

Closed Thread