Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Tech > 2007.5-2013 6.7L
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #21
kc8yhk

Name: kc8yhk
Title: disgruntled
Member`s Gallery
My wife needs more smoke before spring so we can hit 11.9sec

I think the OP is onto something!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kas4ihlbKBw

Old 01-13-2011, 07:23 AM   #22
Tim Harden

Name: Tim Harden
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Glad to see that people are helpful... NOT. On all the other forums people had no problem lending good advice. Guess you never heard the saying “if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all” Read my post again I DONT WANT TO GO AROUND TOWN BLOWING SMOKE ALL DAY, but when someone wants to ride your bumper its nice to give them a reason to back off, instead of being a real tard and brake checking people and causing accidents.
- 02HO4X4 for the record I've paid for the truck and the mods with my own money, its called working for a living and paying for the things you want.
- CSynder if you’re a fan of Mumau Diesel, next time I see him I’ll be sure to let him know that you have a problem with people turning their trucks up.
- Apocalypse1812, apparently you think the worlds going to end so why do you care… go build you bunker, but before you do read my post again… I didn’t have a question about how to make power.
- And last but not least Thomas07 who's the idiot??? The EPA is concerned with emissions not noise as you incorrectly stated. And If you understood politics, the EPA is busting our balls because the government is too big and we elect the wrong people in office. Additionally it doesn’t help that the tree huggers have society convenient that we are destroying the ozone. Do your research before you run your mouth and don’t believe everything the media tells you. The ozone isn’t as bad as the government would have you believe, it’s a governmental money making scam. And for the record Methane gas from cows generates more “greenhouse gases” than vehicle emissions. “Agriculture is responsible for an estimated 14 percent of the world's greenhouse gases. A significant portion of these emissions come from methane, which, in terms of its contribution to global warming, is 23 times more powerful than carbon dioxide” Do you want to put converters on cows now or are you going to stop eating meat??? What about Power Plants, they simply buy pollution credits and it okay for them to pollute? Are you going to stop using electric??? Instead of jumping on the EPA band wagon be a man stand up for your rights.

Old 01-13-2011, 07:31 AM   #23
alderdieselguy

Name: alderdieselguy
Title: dont ban me bro
Member`s Gallery

Old 01-13-2011, 07:43 AM   #24
OrangeNV

Name: OrangeNV
Title: BISH please
Member`s Gallery
everyone who read that post is now dumber for wasting the precious seconds to get through that mess............WOW

i would also like to sale you some smoke

you have 2 posts lol, first being i want to smoke, and the second calling out a few of the more senior members of the board.

and what a great start to Compd
Originally Posted by roachie View Post
Nothing is quite as exciting as bare-backing a ginger crack wh0re that is famous.
MUMAU
RAM BOYZ
KEYSTONE
MANNING

Old 01-13-2011, 07:43 AM   #25
CSnyder

Name: CSnyder
Title: Snyder-Motorsports
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Harden View Post
Glad to see that people are helpful... NOT. On all the other forums people had no problem lending good advice. Guess you never heard the saying “if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all” Read my post again I DONT WANT TO GO AROUND TOWN BLOWING SMOKE ALL DAY, but when someone wants to ride your bumper its nice to give them a reason to back off, instead of being a real tard and brake checking people and causing accidents.
- 02HO4X4 for the record I've paid for the truck and the mods with my own money, its called working for a living and paying for the things you want.
- CSynder if you’re a fan of Mumau Diesel, next time I see him I’ll be sure to let him know that you have a problem with people turning their trucks up.
- Apocalypse1812, apparently you think the worlds going to end so why do you care… go build you bunker, but before you do read my post again… I didn’t have a question about how to make power.
- And last but not least Thomas07 who's the idiot??? The EPA is concerned with emissions not noise as you incorrectly stated. And If you understood politics, the EPA is busting our balls because the government is too big and we elect the wrong people in office. Additionally it doesn’t help that the tree huggers have society convenient that we are destroying the ozone. Do your research before you run your mouth and don’t believe everything the media tells you. The ozone isn’t as bad as the government would have you believe, it’s a governmental money making scam. And for the record Methane gas from cows generates more “greenhouse gases” than vehicle emissions. “Agriculture is responsible for an estimated 14 percent of the world's greenhouse gases. A significant portion of these emissions come from methane, which, in terms of its contribution to global warming, is 23 times more powerful than carbon dioxide” Do you want to put converters on cows now or are you going to stop eating meat??? What about Power Plants, they simply buy pollution credits and it okay for them to pollute? Are you going to stop using electric??? Instead of jumping on the EPA band wagon be a man stand up for your rights.
So happy you ate a bowl of get smart this morning kid. Im sure Jeff will read this thread himself since he is on this site. No need to go tattle tailing it to him. Do you really believe giving a tailgater a cloud of smoke is any safer than brake checking them? You dont have to slam the pedal down to get brake lights genius.

BTW.....CSNYDER

There is a HUGE difference between cocky and confident when it comes to engine building.

Old 01-13-2011, 07:47 AM   #26
UNBROKEN

Name: UNBROKEN
Title: Ezekiel 25:17
Member`s Gallery
What is it with these phucking morons wanting nothing but smoke?
Make power...if some smoke comes with it then so be it but only wanting smoke puts you on the CompD phucktard list.
If those other forums helped you out...go back to them.
This is CompD...we don't give a rats ass about your feelings....we're gonna tell you like it is. The fact is...only wanting smoke is phucking stupid...and if you're worrying about buying a cheap ass Edge box then you can't afford to fix it when you fukk it up anyway.

Phucking kids....

Last edited by UNBROKEN; 01-13-2011 at 07:49 AM.

Old 01-13-2011, 07:52 AM   #27
Signature600

Name: Signature600
Title: THA MAN!
Member`s Gallery
Quote:

YOU are still the idiot here....and you can tell on me to Jeff for that too...my guess is, he'll call me laughing!

There are some good suggestions on here about making your truck smoke...personally, I like the one about you setting it on fire...it solves many problems, except the emissions problem....but that would be over soon

Chris

THANKS TO:
Tim Barber @ TRE Diesel
Jeff Mumau @ Mumau Diesel Service
Rip @ Source Automotive
Don Thuren @ ThurenFab Suspension
Columbus Diesel Supply

Old 01-13-2011, 08:09 AM   #28
CSnyder

Name: CSnyder
Title: Snyder-Motorsports
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signature600 View Post
YOU are still the idiot here....and you can tell on me to Jeff for that too...my guess is, he'll call me laughing!

There are some good suggestions on here about making your truck smoke...personally, I like the one about you setting it on fire...it solves many problems, except the emissions problem....but that would be over soon

Chris
I also believe once you make it on Jeffs Tasty Kakes mailing list that means your in with him right? LMFAO

There is a HUGE difference between cocky and confident when it comes to engine building.

Old 01-13-2011, 08:14 AM   #29
Signature600

Name: Signature600
Title: THA MAN!
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSnyder View Post
I also believe once you make it on Jeffs Tasty Kakes mailing list that means your in with him right? LMFAO
Not sure....but I'm on the list I think...

Them things are pretty tasty...I think they earned their name!
Chris

THANKS TO:
Tim Barber @ TRE Diesel
Jeff Mumau @ Mumau Diesel Service
Rip @ Source Automotive
Don Thuren @ ThurenFab Suspension
Columbus Diesel Supply

Old 01-13-2011, 08:36 AM   #30
StainlessRRA

Name: StainlessRRA
Title: Advocatus diaboli
Member`s Gallery
Dammit guys. Why doesn't everybody just pretend to be nice and suggest bull**** stuff that doesn't work? We could have wayyyy more fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wideopen View Post
It would have helped if the picture didn't look like a Helen Keller Painting.

Old 01-13-2011, 09:33 AM   #31
Big Block 88

Name: Big Block 88
Title: Midwest Monsters
Member`s Gallery
Awww. I missed all the fun

On edit: OP your a douche!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-13-2011, 09:38 AM   #32
JBradley500

Name: JBradley500
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
but before you do read my post again… I didn’t have a question about how to make power.
i think this sums up the entire thread. if you cant figure out why people are giving you crap, this is why.

Old 01-13-2011, 09:40 AM   #33
Big Block 88

Name: Big Block 88
Title: Midwest Monsters
Member`s Gallery
, "LOAD". lol

I gots a pick up truck fore sell, its a 2011 ram cummings 2500 hevy duddie, gots the ottomadic trans and it has leader seets, an it smokes like a chim nee sum beach is loader than a bull rapein a donkey. Salein it cheap two jus 20000 dollers or ate head of caddle

Last edited by Big Block 88; 01-13-2011 at 09:45 AM.

Old 01-13-2011, 09:46 AM   #34
M_Thomas07

Name: M_Thomas07
Title: CompDEX
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for the run down on the EPA. So when you start dumping soot on every hippy green peace tail gaiter you come across what message does that send phucktard?

My point is you're making everyone look bad when you start that sh!t.

Go back to cumminsforum. There's plenty of tards like you over there to rubs weiners with.

08 2500 Mega Cab, G56
R.I.P. DEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by jponder View Post
When you are secure in your own Identity you stop labeling things and people and just accept them.

Old 01-13-2011, 09:48 AM   #35
M_Thomas07

Name: M_Thomas07
Title: CompDEX
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by big block 88 View Post
lol, "load". Lol

i gots a pick up truck fore sell, its a 2011 ram cummings 2500 hevy duddie, gots the ottomadic trans and it has leader seets, an it smokes like a chim nee sum beach is loader than a bull rapein a donkey. Salein it cheap two jus 20000 dollers or ate head of caddle
lmmfao!!!

08 2500 Mega Cab, G56
R.I.P. DEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by jponder View Post
When you are secure in your own Identity you stop labeling things and people and just accept them.

Last edited by M_Thomas07; 01-13-2011 at 09:50 AM. Reason: damned caps changer

Old 01-13-2011, 09:58 AM   #36
OrangeNV

Name: OrangeNV
Title: BISH please
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Block 88 View Post
, "LOAD". lol

I gots a pick up truck fore sell, its a 2011 ram cummings 2500 hevy duddie, gots the ottomadic trans and it has leader seets, an it smokes like a chim nee sum beach is loader than a bull rapein a donkey. Salein it cheap two jus 20000 dollers or ate head of caddle
everytime i kept seeing load in his first post i was trying to figure out the context of what the heck he was putting in the bed.........and then it hit me, the little bus he rode to school wasnt because the town was small
Originally Posted by roachie View Post
Nothing is quite as exciting as bare-backing a ginger crack wh0re that is famous.
MUMAU
RAM BOYZ
KEYSTONE
MANNING

Old 01-13-2011, 10:02 AM   #37
Hurley

Name: Hurley
Title: BLAKLUNG
Member`s Gallery
This.

Is.

Compd.

95 2500 RCSB 2wd back-halfed and 4-linked
5x14/7mm +100cc/4k/11-blade billet 63/68/.91 T4
539/989

03 RCLB 4x4, SSR

Old 01-13-2011, 10:16 AM   #38
Bponci

Name: Bponci
Title: rookie
Member`s Gallery
The reason why people have sour comments is because of the "need more smoke" comment. We all need to go twoard the clean side of things and let the dirty stuff stay on the track. Maybe if you ask in another fashion you might get a reasonable answer.
Daughter with a badass 1st gen 12mm VE 11.64@117mph

Old 01-13-2011, 10:21 AM   #39
lnimmo77

Name: lnimmo77
Title: Search never works
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessRRA View Post
Dammit guys. Why doesn't everybody just pretend to be nice and suggest bull**** stuff that doesn't work? We could have wayyyy more fun.
I know I do that on CF all the time and others get pissed. That's ok, if I can talk one douche into detonating his truck, it's worth it.
Special Thanks to:

Mumau Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Begle1 View Post
So I'd give you a point over Pocket here.

Old 01-13-2011, 10:28 AM   #40
TMONEYDIESEL

Name: TMONEYDIESEL
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sledshaker View Post
Did I miss something? This guy is asking a question and everyone else is railing on him. Any reason?
You can join him if you can't figure out why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bponci View Post
The reason why people have sour comments is because of the "need more smoke" comment. We all need to go twoard the clean side of things and let the dirty stuff stay on the track. Maybe if you ask in another fashion you might get a reasonable answer.
See folks too much smoke causes brain damage and we end up going TWOARD.

YOUR SOURCE FOR:
Camshafts
Pushrods
Valve springs
Custom Turbos
Exhaust Manifolds
Carrillo Connecting rods

Last edited by TMONEYDIESEL; 01-13-2011 at 10:41 AM.

Closed Thread