Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Tech > 2007.5-2013 6.7L
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 03:39 PM   #21
DDually

Name: DDually
Title: Still spooling..
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter's Roofing View Post
don't be to shur
Too*

2001 VW TDI South bend, tune, nozzys, custom stuff that's rusting, one custom thing that's not rusting

Old 09-01-2014, 07:28 PM   #22
BlackasCoal

Name: BlackasCoal
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Since we are on the subject of knocks... Can anyone help me identify this one?

It's more of a Ping and more evident in the cab at low rpms. Noticed around the same time I added some II r4 tips and some other things. Haven't got a updated tune for everything because of some vender issues but not sure it is injector knock. I was thinking TC rattle but I can pick that out standing next to the truck. Truck runs perfect just figured there's some pretty intelligent guys here and wanted to make the thread worth wild haha
07.5 MCSB, Thuren/Carli/King, 35" Toyos MT's, 17" Methods, Miller’s Machine Shop 6.4 w/ Wagler long rods, QSB pistons, 188/220 cam, Ported/big valve head, Muldoons Phat shaft 48re w/ anteater, DDP 5.9 fuel, Firepunk 66/85, Firepunk EFI

Last edited by BlackasCoal; 09-01-2014 at 07:29 PM.

Old 09-02-2014, 07:49 AM   #23
4x4dually

Name: 4x4dually
Title: Moderator
Member`s Gallery
Um....no.

So what was wrong with that truck that it only sold for $10,000? Just the knock and some missing bolts and junk? I'm confused. Salvage title? Sounds like a hell of a deal to me even if it needed a few grand dumped into it.

"There are people far less intelligent than you making a living doing this stuff." - Jeff Mumau

Closed Thread