Aug 4th Route 66 Speedway!

wideopen

Slum Lord
Drag Racing Baby!:woohoo:

5B4DF4242EBC4CF086ACDC0F4B56A9D8.ashx

Lets show some support, this could start a trend in the Chicago area for you IL. a surrounding area guys!

Lets show some support, this could start a trend in the Chicago area for you IL. a surrounding area guys!

Just for the faint of heart, Route 66 is quite a ways from Chi-town. So if you don't like a city, this isn't quite in there. Literally 2 tracks in the middle of a cornfield.

I-80 is just 5mins north, I-55/I-80 interchange is 20ish minutes away, and the IN/IL border on I-80 is about 30 minutes away.

What would be cool is the road course about 1/2 mile west of the track.

Get your tickets now! I hear it is filling fast.

I read on Diesel Power Magazine Facebook pages that Ryan Casserly out of Tennessee is making the trip as well is Bruce Block out of Michigan.

Race

If I can get the miss out of my car I will be there also. I have never raced there and would like to go to a new track and help make it a good race.

That would be kick ass if you could attend,saw you race in Muncie the Dmax rail is a good looking car.

I read on Diesel Power Magazine Facebook pages that Ryan Casserly out of Tennessee is making the trip as well is Bruce Block out of Michigan.
We will be getting up there in the afternoon on Friday. Shouldn't be to bad of a drive. What hotel is everyone staying at?

And is anybody gonna go to the test-and-tune that Friday?

Back