$5 Tune

joefarmer

MR. Supreme Overlord
I'm offering to tune your EFI Live Cummins for $5 (for the first 8 hours) if you live in Central Ohio. I need more Cummins EFI Live experience and you need a competition tune. Simple as that. :cheer:

If only I didn't have an 04... :nail: My truck is sitting at my parents doing nothing while I am deployed...

Wish you were closer and I'd be all over that offer

Can you guarantee 1000 HP on a stock CP3, Turbo, and Injectors?

I'll double the fee if you can!

I'm in on that. Could you maybe get me 2000hp? I have a 5.9 bored out to an 8.3 :hehe:

Will Your $5 tune work with 98 12V ?
:pop:
LOL

Sure! Offer only valid when driven in Mexico! :hehe:

Can you guarantee 1000 HP on a stock CP3, Turbo, and Injectors?
I'll double the fee if you can!

Yeah, due to a misplaced indefinite article I'm sure I can with a stock CP3 some large sticks and a decent 64mm turbo I bet it will read that high once.

Dangit Brandon, wish you were closer.

LOL then drive over.

Wish you were closer and I'd be all over that offer
I'm in on that. Could you maybe get me 2000hp? I have a 5.9 bored out to an 8.3 :hehe:

Of course. There's no replacement for displacement unless it's boobies. Then I pick boobies as the replacement.

Ill give you $10 to tune the blue truck!! Pick me! Pick me!

022's, 34*, ET streets and spray. :nos:

Geez hope that doesn't include the license, otherwise that's a steal. :Cheer:

Good catch. I don't have a free Cummins license. It's a BYOL party.

I've got the perfect truck. Dangit wish I was closer!!!!!!!!

Start drivin'!

Good deal for someone, as long as parts don't break during the learning process. Lol!

I have 6-8 duramaxes tuned since June 2006 and a pair of 5000+ rpm common rail sled trucks running the standalone controller. I won't say that I know 100% what I'm doing, but I have a fairly good idea. The tune will be as wild as the owner wants it.

If only I didn't have an 04... :nail: My truck is sitting at my parents doing nothing while I am deployed...

:doh:

Perfect = stock truck with an upgraded transmission????
I guess yeah, meaning, my motor is bone stock, but won't have any issues with a slipping trans or low fuel pressure. All you need to do is tune it, since it has the intake, exhaust, airdog 150 and built trans. It's a great place to start with least number of variations in setup and probably the easiest to tune.

Back