"Murphy" strikes again....

Extended Power

So, just how important are the orange o-rings on the electrical connection end of the injectors???:doh::bang

One of them is missing from an injector plug after I tried to use extreme caution and softly blow the oil/grease out of the connector....then my hand hit the "Powerband" of the blow gun...and it went Bye-Bye....

Can you even get these orange o-rings, or do you have to buy a whole new injector??

One of them is missing from an injector plug after I tried to use extreme caution and softly blow the oil/grease out of the connector....then my hand hit the "Powerband" of the blow gun...and it went Bye-Bye....

so is this an example of your signature :poke:

On another injector, the little retaining ring does not seem to hold onto the injector. Once installed, I can pull the injector connection apart with no problem. (Yes, the plugs are bottomed out on each other, and I have tried to "Tighten up" the ring itself)

You can't get a regular o-ring to fit in it's place? I'd think it serves two purposes: water abatement, and mechanical resistance to hold the electrical connection in place.

Back