LMM vibration at idle

YoungGun

Floating in Nebraska
Ive got an 08 LMM with wehrli custom fab twin kit s475 over stock, Duramax Tuner Dsp5, air dog 165, stock trans, 4'' exhaust. Lately ive got this vibration at idle that's pretty noticeable inside the cab and once outside I can walk around to the passenger side and hear the bumper buzzing because of it. I can feel it in the s475 if I hold the compressor housing. Pretty much the whole passenger side vibrates. I cant figure out where its at, the support bracket seems fine everything is tight. Could it be a motor mount?

Will do. I did hit a good size pot hole the other day and I am just now noticing this vibration within the last few days might have knocked something around?

Yeah there is about 100,000 things that can cause a vibration lol check your downpipe out of the s400. Mine was loose and rattling a while back and it caused a horrid vibration/sound

mine doesn't make any noise besides the bumper buzzing. motor runs fine it still makes good boost and it drives fine just this damn vibration

On twins, I up the rpm 50 to 100 rpm at idle and this will go away. You could try with the throttle and see if this will work and then ask your tuner to raise it a bit. Common on the LBZ/LMM with twins and the rattlely bumper cover.

Back