Pump Work Pricing

Whats an overhaul run? I may have missed that in the pricing? And can you get any pump to push that 550 i need? Thanks!

Roughly $850 for a conplete overhaul (plus hard parts if it needs them). It is impossible to say what the flow potential is without knowing the model number and setup of the pump.

Seth, do you typically have to replace "hard parts" when rebuilding a 500K mile 160hp pump? If so, what's a general idea on the cost of those parts? Mine has developed a bit of a "lope" the past couple of years. Trying to weigh rebuilding mine or buying one.

You still giving $350 for a 160 core?

Seth, do you typically have to replace "hard parts" when rebuilding a 500K mile 160hp pump? If so, what's a general idea on the cost of those parts? Mine has developed a bit of a "lope" the past couple of years. Trying to weigh rebuilding mine or buying one.

You still giving $350 for a 160 core?

I'd say that pump is due for new b&p at that mileage and you'd have roughly $2000 in the overhaul and b&p. Yes, it still carries the $350 core value.

What's the wait time on a stage 7 pump Seth?

2-3 weeks right now. We're waiting on b/o 13mm b&p from Bosch and once we get them we could quickly assemble one.

A Stage 5 is being ordered for my '97 12v very shortly. A D&J Common Rail short block is being built and is scheduled for delivery in approximately 3 weeks. I have one of the new Hamilton Street heads with the oversize valves. I plan on drag racing quite a bit and do a few truck pulls but with 64/80 compounds I will be in the open class so I don't have big expectations there. I was wondering what size lines would will I need? I have a Firepunk Stage 2 and am going to attempt driving to and from the events so I'm not wanting the biggest possible lines just big enough to not hinder the pump.

A Stage 5 is being ordered for my '97 12v very shortly. A D&J Common Rail short block is being built and is scheduled for delivery in approximately 3 weeks. I have one of the new Hamilton Street heads with the oversize valves. I plan on drag racing quite a bit and do a few truck pulls but with 64/80 compounds I will be in the open class so I don't have big expectations there. I was wondering what size lines would will I need? I have a Firepunk Stage 2 and am going to attempt driving to and from the events so I'm not wanting the biggest possible lines just big enough to not hinder the pump.

You'll need to run .093" injection lines to keep our mild 13mm pump happy and healthy. Sounds like a quality build.

Bit of confusion, whats the difference between the max/balance for $260, and the stage 1 pump? Trying to get an idea what I am going to have into a basic pump build...

Ok thanks Seth! I steered Shane of TnT diesel to your shop to do my pump and I know you have discussed my 215 pump and truck with him. It might be at your shop now.

I think he just dropped it off this week. If so please give us a call so we can get started on it.

Anything on the billet 7100 housings?

We're not persuing that plan right now. Not enough market to justify the cost and I'd rather get started building our own shop first. Rent sucks.

Back