PDR Street Twins for 2nd gen

just throwing these up. I got them from a good friend of mine in a round of horse trading.

top turbo is a PDR HX40, bottom turbo is a BHT3B-26, both turbos are in excellent condition. I'm rounding up all new gaskets and making sure I have all the fasteners, but it is/will be a 100% complete kit.

both turbos, oil feed and drain, hot and cold piping, boots, clamps, downpipe, inlet piping, pop-off valves, AFE filter, etc. I also have the original PDR support brackets, but my buddy never ran them, the hot pipe (which is divorced BTW) uses 1/2" flanges and sch40 pipe. I guess it's a lot of weight to be hanging off the manifold, but he never had any problems in the time he had them on.

I'd like to get $2500 for them, but am open to offers/trades/etc.

Well lets see, I've got a ps64, htt 62/71/14, hx40 downpipe, 24v cam, 24v damper, a carter pump with relocation bracket/wires/fittings,.....

Yeah, I knew you'd want that one, just hoping pops could use a (ready to be) reground cam and a fuel system too =P I'm going to list the 64 when I get the downpipe in so maybe we can work something out later =\

Damn, thats the exact set I was wanting to build using my 40....Wish I had something to trade :doh:

Hmmm, I have a motorcycle thats worth that much easy, but no title....been trying to get a frame with title so I can swap. Want a 95 CBR 600? LOL I would even take the 40 so I had a spare... LOL

Hey Forrest, how many miles were on that kit? I already have an HT3B 26 but it has just a little play, probably not enough to worry about. I'm also wanting faster spoolup than what i'd expect from the HX40. How much would you want for the kit minus the turbos and filter? I'm thinking of an S300G for the top turbo, would it need anything different from what's in the kit? Does the kit use an external wastegate?

Matt, the hot pipe bolts to the back of the HX40, whereas the S300 uses a Vband connection, so it wouldn't be a direct swap, more of a re-engineer and probably not cost effective. Sounds like this might not be what you're looking for, unfortunately :(

Back