December?

Pardon my ignorance, but can someone explain to me how this event works? Is it a bracket race? Heads up? Index? Multiple classes?

im not positive but from what i understand they take the 2 fastest trucks of the night and they race heads up

Not anymore.
We are making a change to try and get everyone a chance at a trophy.
It will be run like a "Pinks" event.
At David and my discretion we will "pick" 2 trucks to race for the trophy.
We will use several factors to make a decision.
Among a few are:
The closest ET's.
If either competitor has won a trophy.
I want to thank Max for winning and returning the last trophy so it could be won by someone else ( he allready has 2).
The trophy's are SWEET but expensive.

This "event" is run like this.....show up and run your truck.....done.
This "event is supposed to get all the diesel racers at one track at the same time.
Just a casual, lets get together and have fun style of event.
If your looking for a organized, classes, rules type of event, this ain't it....LOL
WE HAVE NO RULES.
That being said you have to pass safety tech at the track.

There is supposed to be exhibition runs between myself and David/Snow White but we haven't seen much of Snowy and when we did, it was, well, ugly.....LOL
Come on David take those rods off your desk and put them in the Princess and lets race.........just sayin

Michael
HotRodDiesels

Turn on the :tree:cockshucker

I'll try to make it school bus come say hi this time lol. Michael figure out what broke? And if she will be down you should let a certain some one borrow some tires:lolly:

so this past month max won running a high 12, if i would have came and was running a high 11 but someone else was running a low 13 does that mean i most likely would not have had a chance to win it? even if i havent won before?
just wondering.

That's proby up to mike and lots discresion max and danny were both running high 12s so it mad for a dang good race within a 0.1 win margin if I recall correctly but if there is some one else there running a high 11 then I'm sure you would win out over the high 12 sec crowd. But like mike said its up to him and lot to pick.

I should be there. Got that and the Florida PRI race before I shut 'er down for the season.

I dont care too much about winning any trophies, but close races are always fun to watch. I know there are alot of quick trucks in the area, so hopefully we can get a better turnout next month with some equal competition. Seems like last month you were either slow (me) or fast (hotrod)...haha. The only 2 in the middle were the 2 that ran in the final race.

It appears as though crawfish MAY be available. If y'all wanna put in I'll bring some with me. They'd be expensive though, like $3.50per/lb.

Ohhhhh that being my bday weekend I may have to bring some extra beers with me.....

I know this is a late reply, but were you driving the rc/lb with a stack at the last shootout? If so, your mph was much higher than your ET's showed. If you can get it to leave the line, I think you have alot left in that truck.

that was me lol, and it was a low et for my mph i had to feather the throttle to maintain traction and got under the turbo. some slicks and caltracs should help this and i can launch with some boost and maybe get a few good 12s under my belt before i go for 11s.

Back