Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > EFI Live Tuning Discussion (Cummins)
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2013, 12:30 PM   #1
J17HENRY

Name: J17HENRY
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Anarchy I have a ???

What do u charge to unlink a auto cal that has your tuning in it? Shipping I know. Thank u.

Old 11-29-2013, 01:12 AM   #2
3brorce

Name: 3brorce
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Who is this? You musnt own a phone lol since you have a buddy/or you(havent figured it out yet) try and contact us on facebook. Now your on a forum. Can sense communication isnt too good already.

Last edited by 3brorce; 11-29-2013 at 01:22 AM.

Old 11-29-2013, 08:19 AM   #3
J17HENRY

Name: J17HENRY
Member`s Gallery
The communication is great, I made a simple post on yalls facebook page and ask you about unlinking a auto cal with yalls tuning in it. Then I was talked to like a punk kid asking me who I was (when my name is on fb) and telling me to man up and tell who I am. I posted that I was Donovan Henry and a local guy wanted me to use my v2 to flash his truck and I said I hate to see him not be able to use his autocal. Yall then deleted the post off face book and blocked me from your page (very professional) I guess thats why everyone I know that has used your tuning is going with someone else. Now we could have handled this in a simple fb post or message or a pm on here cause I sent one that has not been replyed to yet. It is a simple ? what do u charge to unlink a autocal most do it for the shipping charges so I hear.

Old 11-29-2013, 11:51 AM   #4
phale

Name: phale
Member`s Gallery
Donavan, We have no problem unlinking an autocal. What we do require is that the customer with the autocal to call us and explain why they want to change so we can see if we can help them so they don't have to spend more money by purchasing tuning from another tuner. You were posting your inquiry on a post about black Friday sales, on thanksgiving off all days, instead of sending us a message or giving us a call. We asked that the customer contact us and you kept posting the same question over and over again without providing the customer's info so we had no choice but to block you. If anyone has a problem with our product or our tuning all they have to do is call us during normal business hours or send us an email. We will be happy to help them with whatever their situation is. Also, I don't know which of our customers you say are changing tuners but we have only unlinked 3 autocals to date to be transferred to another tuner and have never refused to do so for someone. If anyone takes the time to look our customer service is known to be second to none and we are always willing to help with an issue and try to resolve the problem as long as the customer's request/expectations are reasonable.

On edit: you sent me a vistors message on here that I did not see with the exact same question we responded to on facebook. You sent that message yesterday while I was not around so I did not see the message. We need the customers info so we can be sure that it is even one of our autocals.

Last edited by phale; 11-29-2013 at 12:05 PM.

Old 11-29-2013, 03:31 PM   #5
slick06

Name: slick06
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
not tying to start a pissing match but I made Several emails, text, calls, voicemails....and no one ever got back to me within 2 months....so I went elsewhere. And before u say anything this is a very true statement...I have a lot of people that knows how long I waited to get new tuning after I installed some new parts

Old 11-29-2013, 04:05 PM   #6
phale

Member`s Gallery
You are correct. I could not locate your original files and asked that you send them to me since they were saved on your v2. Your computer was down so you could not retrieve them. The last thing I remember you were going to send them when you got your computer fixed and I was going to update them for your turbo swap. I never got the old files and quite honestly moved on to helping other customers. I will still modify the files if you have them or if I find them somewhere. We built those files working on the dyno so starting over might not give the same results. Once again, I was and still am happy to make changes to the files if they are located. The original question still is, who is this mystery customer and what makes them want the tuner unlinked. I have not talked to anyone recently who has had issues with tunes from that area.

Old 11-29-2013, 04:13 PM   #7
3brorce

Member`s Gallery
Pretty sure I have answered every text you have ever sent me Kory. If I missed one, I apologize but I have got back to you always when something came up I am almost certain.

Old 11-29-2013, 04:26 PM   #8
phale

Member`s Gallery
So I just talked to the customer. Looks like he bought the tuner through a local vendor so we had no idea who the end customer was. Also looks like he wants it unlocked so someone local could mess with the tuning to see what they could do with the truck. As we stated earlier he can send the autocal and I will unlink it and you guys can play with the tuning yourselves, I just wanted to talk to the customer and see what the issue was and if we could resolve it if the issue was tune related. So, for anyone who reads this thread later and needs to contact us about their tuning please contact us directly or contact the vendor you purchased the tuner from and we will get the issue taken care of. Slickp my offer to you still stands and I hope we can resolve any bad blood between us. I don't want anyone to be unhappy if I can help it.

Old 11-29-2013, 07:41 PM   #9
slick06

Name: slick06
Member`s Gallery
Nah man I'm good. U have ur side I have mine. And I'm pretty sure after all that texting and calling with no reply I was having a conversation with someone on ur FB page one day and recieved a text message that stated "why are u asking ___ questions on our FB page" like it was some big deal. Just discussing track times was all...But I wish u boys well. No hard feelings here my tunning needs were fulfilled.

Old 12-06-2013, 01:16 AM   #10
kingshado

Name: kingshado
Member`s Gallery
Cody and Phil are always great to work with as well as there communication. Glad it got figured out.
07 2500 crew 4x4 5.9 HTS 48RE, 35x12.5x17 Nitto's on Vision Warriors, Efi by Les@ SBT, 2.5" level 2" blocks, Vulcan 1/2" 2 micron , S&B CAI, Pusher Intake, gauges, Fab Fours bumper...stock/s475 in the works

Old 12-11-2013, 09:04 AM   #11
bmart

Name: bmart
Member`s Gallery
Phil has been in constant communication with me when I had problems. Even on a day they weren't at the shop. They are pretty cool guys

Old 12-11-2013, 09:09 AM   #12
12vriviera

Name: 12vriviera
Title: That Guy with that car
Member`s Gallery
Why havent you people got back with me about EFI live tunign my vp44 car!!!???

I am a pushover
https://www.facebook.com/#!/24VRIVIERA

Old 12-19-2013, 07:07 PM   #13
commtrd

Name: commtrd
Member`s Gallery
I dunno but the guys at Anarchy have always answered my questions like immediately and I am not even a customer yet... Far as I can tell they seem to be standup guys backing up their sales and service. Peeps gotta work with them though. I don't have a problem with what they are doing and plan on buying a V2 and some tunes just waiting on getting the twins plus the injectors, cam, etc etc before getting the new tunes. Is that a problem using tunes and a V2 when I already have tunes from another tuner via autocal? That autocal seems to be not functional so what needs to be done to go with some new tunes with a V2?

Old 12-20-2013, 12:18 PM   #14
3brorce

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by commtrd View Post
I dunno but the guys at Anarchy have always answered my questions like immediately and I am not even a customer yet... Far as I can tell they seem to be standup guys backing up their sales and service. Peeps gotta work with them though. I don't have a problem with what they are doing and plan on buying a V2 and some tunes just waiting on getting the twins plus the injectors, cam, etc etc before getting the new tunes. Is that a problem using tunes and a V2 when I already have tunes from another tuner via autocal? That autocal seems to be not functional so what needs to be done to go with some new tunes with a V2?
Thank you Keith. Your tunes from the autocal will work just fine when you use them with the V2. New tunes from us will work just as well when you get that v2.

Old 12-20-2013, 12:34 PM   #15
cerickson

Name: cerickson
Title: fullpull108
Member`s Gallery
Same thing with me, no efi yet. Phil has been more than helpful answering my questions about efi. Seem like a stand-up company, and great guys to deal with.

Mine: 2008 Dodge 3500 megacab 4x4 drw 6 SPD stick. Anarchy EFI, Flo Pro egr delete, 5" straight pipe, Edge cts2

Wifes: 2006 Dodge 3500 megacab 4X4 drw goerend auto, 4 inch straight pipe, S&B cai, FASS 150 pump, EFI live by Anarchy

Old 12-20-2013, 02:11 PM   #16
3brorce

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerickson View Post
Same thing with me, no efi yet. Phil has been more than helpful answering my questions about efi. Seem like a stand-up company, and great guys to deal with.
Thank you Chad. Your wife will be driving in style lol.

Old 12-20-2013, 03:56 PM   #17
cerickson

Name: cerickson
Title: fullpull108
Member`s Gallery
Yes she will!

Mine: 2008 Dodge 3500 megacab 4x4 drw 6 SPD stick. Anarchy EFI, Flo Pro egr delete, 5" straight pipe, Edge cts2

Wifes: 2006 Dodge 3500 megacab 4X4 drw goerend auto, 4 inch straight pipe, S&B cai, FASS 150 pump, EFI live by Anarchy

Old 12-24-2013, 02:32 AM   #18
jdiding

Name: jdiding
Title: cummins guy
Member`s Gallery
i have never had a single issue with phil or anyone at anarchy i reccomend them all the time to customers and freinds phil has taken the time at 11 pm at night to help me work thru issues on his own time. i cant say enuff about thier customer service

Old 12-24-2013, 10:06 AM   #19
3brorce

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdiding View Post
i have never had a single issue with phil or anyone at anarchy i reccomend them all the time to customers and freinds phil has taken the time at 11 pm at night to help me work thru issues on his own time. i cant say enuff about thier customer service
Thank you Josh.

Closed Thread