Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Not really sure how to verify that. I’ve checked all the connections. Shy of replacing parts idk what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Friend would stop after a long pull and jump out and quickly shoot the manifold with an infrared thermometer. It was a B model so he would shoot the aftercooler and all the piping too.

How much of a swing powerwise can be had with just a tune on a 70 pin cat? Got a 2ws with a 1k cam, pdi manifold, I500 I believe and some 59s. Goal is 1000 to the ground. Not neccisarily needs to be workable. Kind of a toy.

How much of a swing powerwise can be had with just a tune on a 70 pin cat? Got a 2ws with a 1k cam, pdi manifold, I500 I believe and some 59s. Goal is 1000 to the ground. Not neccisarily needs to be workable. Kind of a toy.

Can get 800hp easy with 57’s and a cam if that tells you anything and 59 piston burners are just under twice as big. With 3028’s you could do it with no smoke. I’ve got a set of new 291-5911’s I would sell that are just slightly below a 59.

Last edited:
Can get 800hp easy with 57’s and a cam if that tells you anything and 59 piston burners are just under twice as big. With 3028’s you could do it with no smoke. I’ve got a set of new 291-5911’s I would sell that are just slightly below a 59.

Honestly I wonder what 59s would do getting away from using the truck files and using one written for big injectors.

Where's the dingle balls across the top?

I would like to know where they get those frilly things. Is there a special truckstop for flying carpets Aladdin can land in?

I was thinkin like a 435 file if it needed to be used to work. I see compounds in it future as well. Smoke isnt a concern:st:

Your going the wrong way, a 625-700-950 C18 files would cut the power since they’re written for injectors larger than the 4.7kg 59’s. The 625/700 injectors are 4.37kg so it would be good. 950 file would cut it more.

I would like to know where they get those frilly things. Is there a special truckstop for flying carpets Aladdin can land in?

Your going the wrong way, a 625-700-950 C18 files would cut the power since they’re written for injectors larger than the 4.7kg 59’s. The 625/700 injectors are 4.37kg so it would be good. 950 file would cut it more.

Ah. I see. Good to know. Not sure the direction to go yet

Not my truck. Its a freinds' we were conversing today what direction to go with it. His acert put 750 to the tire ( marroon w9 from antrims).Was kinda like gettin his first hit. I told him drugs would probably be cheeper

Last edited:
New probe installed, same scenario. Last night I unplugged the fuel temp sender again to try and de-rate it. Yet again throws a code for intake air temp with the fuel temp unplugged so apparently they weren’t crossed before. Just somehow got lucky it masked the problem before.

Here’s to another fun night of baby sitting a pyro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back