512hp 12mm fuel only

intercooled stock motor, Hamilton cam and springs, s300g/sxe369, 5x22 sac injectors, studs, fass, ect.

Attachments

• Toasted Dyno graph.jpg
    Toasted Dyno graph.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 0
Scheid pump flows 300cc they said. The 69 is perfect. I think there is more in it on fuel, gonna play with it a little bit. Then add water/meth.

Congrats on the nice numbers. Always a joy to hit a long term goal. Also, thanks for all the videos on our FB page.

Is that a Dynocom? You should see good gains with w/m, especially up top. I'm betting 50hp or so.

Yes sir, this is on a Dynocom. Im putting it back on the dyno. Gonna raise the bar on this 12mm pump! Ill keep yall posted. Thanks guys

I just did one that turned out pretty well, but it's in a tractor so dyno numbers aren't really comparable. It maxed out his 400 horse pto dyno at 2/3 throttle and 900 degree egt post turbo. 58mm borg turbo, and 5x14 injectors. I benched the pump with his injectors, it made 250cc at 2100 pump speed, and would exceed 300cc at lower rpm.

I just did one that turned out pretty well, but it's in a tractor so dyno numbers aren't really comparable. It maxed out his 400 horse pto dyno at 2/3 throttle and 900 degree egt post turbo. 58mm borg turbo, and 5x14 injectors. I benched the pump with his injectors, it made 250cc at 2100 pump speed, and would exceed 300cc at lower rpm.

What are the specs on the 58mm Borg? I don' see that size talked about much.

Back