2010 FASS Diesel Nationals Rescheduled

NHRDA

We apologize, but we have canceled today’s events due to rain.

The event will be held tomorrow, June 6th with all classes starting over from the begging. Registration will be open for all classes of drag racing & sled pulling. The gates open at 7:00 am for vendors & competitors, and 8:00 am for spectators.

The weather for tomorrow looks great, so we will see everyone at the track tomorrow.

Must say I know its the weather but, this sucked drove 3.5 hours and seen very little action, Only 3 slead hooks and one dyno run and its over wish I could go tommarrow looked to be a nice event

Yep been super nice out the rest of the day and will make for a beautiful day tomorrow!!! Everyone come out lots of fun and action to be had!!! Pullin track looks awsome!!!!!!!!

Pull N Power has been out for last 5 hours working the track it looks nice now! Dry and will be a power track!!! Come on out on Sunday new enteries welcome!!

All the vendors I talked to will still be there too...so come on out tomorrow see all us vendors, some great pulling, and some nice racing too!!

According to what I have read the predawn thunderstorms will move out early and the high for today is only going to be 74*. That should make for some nice air for drag racing. Heading for the track in a few, see everyone in a few hours.

We are starting sled pulling with work stock

we are about 1 hour behind schedule but the sun is out and the dyno is running.

So bring out your family and friends

Man I wish I would have seen this yesterday. But I was out all day I could have made sunday but I'm just now seeing it.

DANG!!!! Heck And I had a TON of tickets I would have been more than happy to give ya some....Heck i would have paid your hook fee!!!

Back