Ucc 2017

32515107671_a0c8369b0c_b.jpg

There is so much billet in that engine! What a masterpiece.

I would have built two, one to use and one for a living room display.

What sort of vehicle will this be set in?

Wanna fill us in on what we missed?

They hit most of it, already.

S&S Injectors, based off LLY for simplicity of running off 06-07 CMB ECM. 600% over range.

Working with Scheid, Fleece, Wagler and others on the Billet aluminum CR block, 12v head setup.

Triple turbos, all T6, but that's all he really said about the air setup.

Triple CP3's, all gear driven off D&J front case.

Wow, sure seemed like Firepunk was the clear favorite last yr, not sure that's the same this yr. That looks very impressive. I'm sure everyone is trying to step up to win though, should be a special event.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Wow, sure seemed like Firepunk was the clear favorite last yr, not sure that's the same this yr. That looks very impressive. I'm sure everyone is trying to step up to win though, should be a special event.

It will be interesting for sure. There are a lot of cummins trucks that are going to be competing for the top spot.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I really wondering about Waglers truck they are building. They showed a pic of bar tires and some asked about are you able to swap axles and someone said yes.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

We can run any tire or any axle we want for sled pull. I'm swapping rears out after the dyno to go sled pull. It was easier and not much more money. Drop rear out and bolt other in vs changing everything out over night.

A lot of people are really stepping up for these. Pretty wild. I'm way jealous of any of the Wagler stuff. Man that stuff is just bad azz!

I'm hauling my truck up there but it's to sit in the CP-Carrillo display. Working on getting it put together before then.

My carnage starts the weekend after UCC / DPI with my first mud race.

32546174660_f62c905eda_b.jpg

ill be going for the weekend,itll be interesting to see how much better the trucks do with the added oxegon compared to last year. This is my first time going to an event like this,is there anything you guys would recommend on bringing out of the ordinary other than a couple fold up chairs and a cooler?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

ill be going for the weekend,itll be interesting to see how much better the trucks do with the added oxegon compared to last year. This is my first time going to an event like this,is there anything you guys would recommend on bringing out of the ordinary other than a couple fold up chairs and a cooler?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Bring cash, sunscreen and a good attitude! I don't know what the cooler policy is, but you might want to check on it before you show up...

Typically LOR isn't. The last time I was there was in '15 for the Fleece ODSS race. Any and all coolers were welcome.

If you insist on buying beer there, yes, it is a $1 an ounce...

I messaged ucc on Facebook. Coolers and outside food/beverages are not permitted.anybody have any coupons for tickets?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Firepunk has been pretty quiet, just that they're headed back to the dyno with the engine again. Don't know about anyone else.

Back