Firepunk v. NGM Promod Shade

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Saw a small amount of shade get tossed around over the weekend on the bookface. Assuming Wade gets himself a doorcar and enough slip in the transmission, will his 3k HP (his estimate) be enough to stand tall over the hobbits?

Wade has been successful but as much as I'd like to pull for the dmax, I think I'd have to lean towards the Firepunk ride at this point.

Maybe tomorrow at Sema I can get Gale Banks to weigh-in on which prostock diesel truck is the fastest? Maybe we could film it? Should I start off with the opening line: Wagler's DX500 is the greatest blown Duramax ever built.... change my mind? A few years back Gale committed to dethroning the other diesel-powered rails with his new innovative super charged duramax.

Maybe tomorrow at Sema I can get Gale Banks to weigh-in on which prostock diesel truck is the fastest? Maybe we could film it? Should I start off with the opening line: Wagler's DX500 is the greatest blown Duramax ever built.... change my mind? A few years back Gale committed to dethroning the other diesel-powered rails with his new innovative super charged duramax.

:evil Doooo iittttttt

The oil galley modz were gonna win it all for the duramax.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a link to the old video that Handwork (Camomax) made years back?

Oh my god! That damn diff cover video discussion is like reliving the whole "plane will fly" fiasco all over again!

Last edited:
65b3682a3a530d6fecaab08dd657e551.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back