1st Annual Jackolope Diesel Nationals

NHRDA

That right the 1st Annual Jackolope Diesel Nationals in Douglas Wyoming on June 26th 2010.

This action packed weekend includes MBRP Diesel Drag Racing and Sled Pulling this is a must for everyone on the West Coast.

0626c-XL.gif

I'm telling everyone I possibly can to come. We really need people to show up and compete not just watch. If anyone needs any help getting to this event or help getting ready for this event let me know and I will help anyway that I can with in reason. And if the NHRDA or you guys at G J need any assistance with setting this up or running the event let me know what I can do.

This is scheduled to be the 4th stop on our trek east. Wish it were earlier in the month like say the 12th, long wait between FASS Indy and Jackalope but it is what it is. Might just drive the rig to Billings after Indy and leave it at Brad's. Probably going to need some wrenching by then anyway.

This is scheduled to be the 4th stop on our trek east. Wish it were earlier in the month like say the 12th, long wait between FASS Indy and Jackalope but it is what it is. Might just drive the rig to Billings after Indy and leave it at Brad's. Probably going to need some wrenching by then anyway.

Lookin forward to seeing your truck in person.

I did a bit of research and Douglas looks like a pretty nice little town. Being right on the freeway means there are quite a number of places to stay.

We will be flying into billings this weekend and then driving to douglas. We are going to be hitting as many shops as we can giving posters and free tickets to promote event next month

If anyone has shops we should be contacting please let us know who and where

Thanks

My shop is in cheyenne south of douglas. I will hopefully be bringing atleast 10 trucks if not more. As long as they all don't back out at the last minute.

Ill be there, if you want somethign to do you will probably have to drive to casper for fun, but if you make your own fun, then youll be fine.

My shop is in cheyenne south of douglas. I will hopefully be bringing atleast 10 trucks if not more. As long as they all don't back out at the last minute.

I will try and bring an xtra truck and we can grab some one (FEMALE) from the stands to race it. We done this in the past and what a blast to teach some one to race.

PM if possilbe and if we dont get that far , I will have poster and tickets sent to you next week

Thanks
Randy

I'm planning a mini-vacation around this race, taking my daughter and girlfriend and heading for Yellowstone after the race. Should be a fun event and trip!

Back