DfC show truck.

chromedome1

Diesel for life.
Want ideas on building a Diesels for Christ show truck and then raffle off to support the tour of truck. Just a idea right now, let me know your thoughts and interest. Thinking of maybe a 02 7.3 ext cab 4wd. Add 6inch lift with 20s and 8 inch stack. Use bible scripture as pinstripping, and of course plaster with DfC decals and slogans. Would like to have ready to begin tour at TS this year but have to get started asap if going to cut it. If there is interest, we will tour diesel events, as many as possible for one year after completion or until limited number of tickets sold. Speaking of tickets, we will use revenue from raffle to pay for truck and expenses of traveling to events. Idea for raffle is $100 per ticket and limit number to 150 sold. Once again this is a idea of a brother in Christ and myself, we want to spread the word at diesel events and think this is a great way to proclaim the Faith! Let me know thoughts and interest.

What do you guys think a fair price would be and number to limit tickets? This idea is to cover cost, not to make any $$$$! Thanks for input!

i think a 12v 4wd would be the best. at 100 a ticket i think it would take awhile to sale the aloted amount of tickets. it depends on how much u want to spend on it. u qouted 150 tickets at $100 a piece, so id say drop the amount to 300 tickets at $50 or 600 tickets at $25 apiece. i think u would sale the tickets alot faster at the 25 a piece.

I would put a 7.3 in it. Everybody knows those Ford boys need as much help from above as they can get!!LOL

In all seriousness, I agree with the lower price ticket. I think you would sell more that way. Don't limit the number of tickets just sell them right up until the time of the drawing and the left over money donate to Compassion or another Christian organization of your choice.

if i were to do it, i would buy a 2nd gen 12v, but bout 5 grand in the motor, wrap it which is around a grand and wheels and tires.

Back