S467 Turbo pricing desired

Hurley

BLAKLUNG
looking at the Airwerks 178855 model S467, with the 177102 turbine housing (.90 T4)

Price anyone? Box charger or whatever options are available as well.

Not to steal your thread Hurley, but I'm in the market for the exact same unit. Please pm me the info as well! Thanks!

I got mine from tmoney. 67/83/.91 RC with billet wheel for a great price.

Id recommend going with 87 turbine minimum though. The 83 spools pretty quick, id like the extra flow over spool.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
fwiw, the box charger I mentioned above comes from the factory with the FMW wheel, just not the .90 housing. (1.10 stock)

Turbo

I just saw one of these for about $13-1350. I'll try to go through my history and see if I can find where I saw or read that price. I'm looking for one myself. If anyone gets a better deal please post for the rest.

Thanks

I got mine from tmoney. 67/83/.91 RC with billet wheel for a great price.

Id recommend going with 87 turbine minimum though. The 83 spools pretty quick, id like the extra flow over spool.

Are you experiencing excessive drive pressure with yours?

No, DP stays lower than boost for the most part. At 50psi boost, DP is 55-60psi.

I see, just trying to understand the rec for the 87mm turbine. I tried a 1.1 housing vs. the present .90 both with the spool flange and 83/74 turbine and not enough was gained on the top with the 1.1 to offset the loss in spool. Drive was not excessive with either setup. I am working on the last boost leak I know of but don't forsee drive getting out of hand with the .90 unless pushing the ever living crap out of this charger. Just my two cents:)

Nick,

is it a 5.9 or 6.7?

53 psi 65 drive. Was with some boost leaking. New boots on the way should dress up all the existing leaks and will update drive readings.

5.9 12v stock head stock cam with a spool flange.

Thanks.

I'm hoping to keep my dp in check with this turbo and stock cam on a 6.7....

Yeah, I'm tempted to swap to an 87 wheel after I move. I love the 83, but I hate wondering if the grass is greener.

I was told the 74/83 turbine in a .90 housing will cover around 75lbs/min of comp flow and in the 1.1 will cover around 89lbs/min of comp flow. Again, I noticed no significant difference when I tried both housings in wot power but did notice a big hit in spool. Not sure how an 87 turbine would act if stuffed in a .90 housing. Ask the experts to see what they say!

Yeah, I'm tempted to swap to an 87 wheel after I move. I love the 83, but I hate wondering if the grass is greener.

I don't think you would benefit honestly. A friend of mine is running a 478 with the 83 turbine in a. 9 housing on a stock headed 12v, drive was only around 20psi higher then boost at around 60psi, the gate brought it down to 55psi. This was with a set of 5x16's and now 5x20's. Truck runs great.

I don't think you would benefit honestly. A friend of mine is running a 478 with the 83 turbine in a. 9 housing on a stock headed 12v, drive was only around 20psi higher then boost at around 60psi, the gate brought it down to 55psi. This was with a set of 5x16's and now 5x20's. Truck runs great.

Im not worried about DP so much as overall lb/min. I was hoping the 87 would give me a little more without sacrificing a lot of spool.

Back