So I heard this rumor..............

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
That a 10 second dually with A/C that can drive to the track and back while making stops by the grocery on the way out, and the pub on the way home may be available if the right person were interested.........

Is it the same one with the owners manual in the glove box, still power everything, factory stereo and a garage door opener on the visor when it ran 10's?

I don't see that as a problem. josh's race truck recently made a drive down to another buddies house to get driveshaft loops put on it last week under it's own power without turning down any programmers either. it ran a best of 10.5 at 129. a few weeks ago and might I add it still has 100% stock suspension under it. not even traction bars. the only thing that has been done to the suspension is a set of run of the mill shocks to replace the factory ones.

Would it come with the original five speed if I wanted to bang my own gears?

I talked to Jeff today. Does not have the 5 speed. He said the clutch pedal is still in the truck tho....

Full Keating Machine twin turbo setup. I'd love to have it but no room in the stable.

If somebody is wanting to buy the truck and row the gears I have the exact same truck I am wanting to go to a 47rh conversion dual disc. sb and bigger input and also a gearvendor unit thrown on to the back of it!! Man I wish I would have known he was looking to sell it a month ago Id of jumped on it in a heartbeat. Plus im just a pitstop in tx.

Back