Track video from last night

CTDjoey

Nothing special. Mods in sig. This run was with Smarty TNT lvl 5, timing 2, rp 2, tq 3 and shift defuel on. It would not spool at all at the line. My 60' was 2.4. I think my trap speed is good for a low 13. I turned the shift defuel off for another run and got one tenth better. It spooled but I got flustered at the line and left before I got it where I wanted it. Anyway here it is. Tell me what you think.

13.79 @ 101 mph is not bad at all. I don't think that's enough MPH for a low 13 but maybe a 13.5 with a good boosted launch.

Not enough for a low 13? With a 2.4 60' if i got it down to 2.0 I would be very low 13s. Every tenth you shave in the 60' is nearly 2 tenths in the 1/4.

Nothing special. Mods in sig. This run was with Smarty TNT lvl 5, timing 2, rp 2, tq 3 and shift defuel on. It would not spool at all at the line. My 60' was 2.4. I think my trap speed is good for a low 13. I turned the shift defuel off for another run and got one tenth better. It spooled but I got flustered at the line and left before I got it where I wanted it. Anyway here it is. Tell me what you think.

My comment was directed at your above bolded statement. 101 MPH is not a low 13 in a 7200 lb truck.

Do I think your truck is capable of a low 13 with a better 60' time, yes, but not at 101 mph.

Congrats, that's faster than I've ever been in my truck.

Congrats!! But get it lit before you turn on that second bulb...Leave a 10 psi fully lit and you'll get that better 60'. With a Full billet tranny, I would launch at more than that..

Are you using a manually lock up switch...I forgot to listen for that during the vid....

I agree Big Swole, I should have gotten it spooled before the second bulb was lit. Next time I will get 10psi and let her go. I dont have a lockup switch either. Also, a 101 trap is good enough for a 13 flat with a sub 2 second 60'. Ive raced a pretty good bit and done even more research about how much a drop in 60' equates to 1/4 times. There was a truck out running 12.2 with a 104 trap speed....his 60' was a 1.6.

Back