9300lb SUPER FARM TRACTORS
$ 400 , 300 , 200 , 100 , 50
STREET DIESEL TRUCKS
$ 400 , 300 , 200 , 100 , 50
SUPER STREET DIESEL TRUCKS
$ 800 , 600 , 500 , 400 , 300
OPEN DIESEL TRUCKS
$ 1000 , 800 , 700 , 600 , 500

THIS WILL BE A TWO DAY EVENT WITH 1 PAYOUT, WINNERS WILL BE BASED ON A COMBINATION DISTANCES OF TWO PULLS.

$50.00 HOOK FEE

$10.00 ADMISSION PER DAY GATES OPEN 10 AM
$16.00 TWO DAY PASS

DYNO STARTING AT 11:00 am SATURDAY & SUNDAY

SHOW AND SHINE CONTEST – SATURDAY (DIESEL TRUCKS ONLY)
REGRISTRATION STARTING AT 11:00 AM
JUDGING AT 3:00 PM

VENDOR BOOTHS

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT :
STEWART ESTERS 614-732-1495
BRETT CURLIS 859-749-2164

I know they have flyers. We've been handing them out here at the shop to all the pullers. Call Stewart at the above number and he'll e-mail you the flyer.

Sheila

Ok Just A Update On Diesel Mania

Show And Shine Will Be Broke Down In The Following Classes :

1. Ford Diesel
2. Chevy Diesel
3. Dodge Diesel

All Participants Will Be Given A Plaque
Trophies Will Be Awarded To First Place In Each Class
Also A Trophy Along With A $100.00 Gift Certificate From Piers Diesel Will Be Awarded To The Best Of Show Winner , Also The Same Prizes Will Be Awarded To The Truck Voted Fans Choice

Also On The Dyno We Will Give Out Trophys And $100.00 Piers Diesel Gift Certificates To Highest Horses On Diesel Only And Diesel +any Additives (propane , Nos , Water , Etc..)

Also We Will Have Trophys For Any Gassers Out There ....highest Horses On Gas , And Highest Horses On Additives.

Plus We Just Got Our T Shirt Designs Back , And Will Have Them For Sale By End Of This Month .....i Think They Are Pretty Awesome Looking.....

Plus We Still Have A Few Surprises Up Our Sleeves ...

I Would Like To Thank All The People For Their Genorous Support So Far....i Will Be Announcing A List Of Sponsors We Have So Far Soon.

WELL JUST TO KINDA KEEP YALL UP DATED ON DIESEL MANIA

TS PERFORMANCE HAS DONATED A MP8 MODULE (VALUE $495.00) FOR ANY MAKE OF TRUCK TO BE GIVEN AWAY . SO WE HAVE DECIDED THAT ANYONE THAT ENTERS ANY EVENT(SHOW N SHINE , DYNO or PULLS) WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN THIS BOX.

ALSO OUR T SHIRTS ARE ALMOST READY TO GO ON SALE , I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO POST A PIC OF THE DESIGN BUT FOR SOME REASON IT WILL NOT LET ME... GONNA KEEP WORKIN ON IT.

ALSO WE HAVE COME UP WITH A SPECIAL PRIZE FOR THE TRUCK THAT DYNOS THE LEAST AMOUNT OF PONIES ON #2 ONLY.

AND FINALLY KYDTRs OWN GREG BROCKMAN WILL BE ONE OF THE OFFICAL SHOW AND SHINE JUDGES.

Back